Reviews for Unspoiled
A Little Someone chapter 100 . 4/27
So in love. SO MUCH! This is an all time favourite... this whole storyline, I’m just in awe... you really have a knack! Thank you for your brilliant creativity!
Dotika chapter 90 . 4/25
damn... I really adore Hisoka, kinda wish he won Kagome's heart in the end.
A Little Someone chapter 77 . 4/24
Ooooohh, CHILLS reading this one! I loved it the first time and I love it now! Go Sesshoumaru!
dreamerkins chapter 100 . 4/7
this has been wonderful!
dreamerkins chapter 19 . 4/5
I swear, little Sessh is so sweet!
Jellyfish chapter 100 . 4/2
I've read a lot of fanfiction over the years, of different canons and fandoms, but I keep frequenting this one. It's always been one of my favourite reads on an empty morning. I believe I first read it 2 or 3 years ago and have only grown to enjoy it all the more. Thank you! I hope to read it in years to come as well!
js.goodien2018 chapter 100 . 3/27
I just want to let you know that this story was so well written. I read it back when it was still being updated for the contests (I was around 13), and I had some personal issues that never allowed me to read the last few chapters. I recently got back into the anime world, and came across this again. I re-read the entire thing (AND STILL LOVED IT)! It's very rare for me to find something I like to read multiple times, but cudos to you, seriously, you made my day (yes, I binged and read the whole thing in one sitting, sue me *insert shrug*). I can't wait to read some of your other works now that I found this again.

Thank you for the entertainment.
-Julie
WyldwoodFaye chapter 2 . 3/19
BABY SESSHOUMARU!
I can picture him and his chubby little cheeks so clearly! He would be so freakin’ adorable!
I think this is my 3rd time reading this fic? It’s one of my favourite Inuyasha fanfics... actually, one of my favourite fanfics from ALL of my fandoms! You are a very talented writer! Have you published any original stories?
I think ive read this 3 or 4 times, it's such a good story
Agapeanthos chapter 100 . 3/8
Thank you for such a wonderful, satisfying conclusion to this journey that's given me several days of joy. You are easily my favorite author in the fandom.
Agapeanthos chapter 99 . 3/8
God, this was such a perfect mixture of steamy and sweet and humor, I'm a melted pile of laughing goop.
Agapeanthos chapter 71 . 3/7
Your Hisoka is easily one of my favorite characters, ever.
Agapeanthos chapter 64 . 3/7
My heart is *breaking* for Sesshoumaru
Coolfire30 chapter 100 . 3/5
This story will be etched in my heart...my soul... now and forevermore.
Coolfire30 chapter 84 . 3/4
Nghhhh... Stop. Freaking. Making me...CRY! ! !
11,803 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »