Reviews for Unspoiled
SriHellgirl25 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
this looks like its gonna be pretty good ;-) cant wait to read more
LucidKren chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
This was a lovely beginning to what will surely be a wonderful story. I look forward to reading more.
Cat's Eye Nebula chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
*laughs* When you said a younger Sesshoumaru, you really weren't kidding! This is definitely going to be a unique take on the concept. XD

Definitely looking forward to more.
mountainflower chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
This is going to be a interesting story, Now i wonder what are Sesshomaru is thinking at the well with Inuyasha. Will a childhood memory come to the surface?
iNuQTpIe chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Oh my... This should be interesting... :P can't wait for the next chapter! Well done. :]
RosieB chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
LoL! When I saw that you were starting a new story, I didn't think you meant *today*. :) But this is so fantastic already. A child Sesshoumaru - how perfect!

You mentioned drabbles, so I'm assuming this won't just be 9 chapters for the Child's Play Challenge? I'm sorry to see "Imperceptible" end, but this one seems like it'll be a *lot* of fun. :D
LadyoftheHouseofMoon chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Yay, I get to be the first to review. Well I cant wait to read more of this story. I really enjoy when someone can portray a young Sesshoumaru as someone untouched yet by life's hardships.

I thought he was very well portrayed (and cute)! And as most reviewers say "Please update soon!" Keep up the good work, your writing and fic are awesome!
Bloodcherry chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Amazing! You can interpret Sesshoumaru so well as a child! It's awesome! XD Keep up the great work!

Ja ne,

Bloodcherry
Aryndiel chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
This promises to be quite entertaining! Looking forward to the next installment!
Sabrina-star chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Cant WAIT to read more! This one is getting so interesting! :D I hope you update soon! XD
mabmon chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
You are a genius. Somehow (psychic powers?) you seem to just KNOW what a Sessh/Kag fan, in need of a fix, is looking for. I applaud your writing style as well as your superb characterization. Too long have I been a silent creeper that leaves no word of thanks. No more! You have inspired me to stop and leave a review that thanks you for your creative and innovative stories. Rumiko Takahashi may have created these wonderful characters, but I assure you that you not only play in her world you've managed to take it to another level; the aforementioned level (the one I wish was cannon) being the one where Kagome hooks up with the ever so hot Sesshoumaru-sama.
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
thank you so much for sharing this with me. i would like to continue to receive the updates please.. good job.. I truly enjoy your stories. ...just like ... M&M's ... lol lol more please...
JMaxwell2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009