Reviews for Legacy
Hibird reborn chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Sequel plz
HannaRS97 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
uohhhhhh...
oh god, that was briliant.
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
You should make another/sequel. With Prussia being a war god, having a land is a cool thing.
Riverclan23 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I can see this happening if England actually did die. ;; Prussia you better take good care of The Kingdom of Prussia-Britannia or else England might just come back and kick your ass.

Anyway this was amazing. Thank you for sharing, even if it was a sad fic.
Lyzza1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I love you for this.
This is pretty much the best (and most serious) story about Prussia and England I've ever read.
The whole idea is just amazing! Poor England, but Prussia-Britannia is a fantastic idea. I really liked this story! A sequel would be awesome but I doubt that you'll write one.

I loved the end the most. Prussia was so badass xD (Well, he's awesome, after all.)
deathisthenextgreatadventure chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I've never read a fic quite like this before. I love how you portrayed England and Prussia's relationship, and I really liked the idea of Prussia taking England instead of America. I'd love to read a sequel :)
Ceilo chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This is completely amazing. I've never read a story quite like this one and I congratulate you on it. The ending was perfect, and the new flag sounds amazing! XD

Sealand made me laugh, and England's ghost in the radio. Prussia taking on America is the meeting room and winning was great too and in fact, just the whole concept of England specifically asking Prussia to take his land was a great idea. Once again, awesome story.
Prumery chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Oh... My God...
That's...
Oh My God... you have left me breathless...
Sonicknuxshad chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This... This is great. I don't even... I couldn't come up with this. It's amazing. The ending is just perfect. I would've just loved to see Austria's face if Prussia became a nation again. That'd be priceless.
EuterpeDream chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
this was so awesome :D I loved it very much

too bad you're not continuing it T.T

I am a bit curious as to what happened to England's fairy friends and mint bunny :o
Sissy chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That was... That was really interesting! I'd love to read a continuation! I just love it. Can't really explain how... I'm without words. X3
envysfangirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I am so sad you aren't continuing this. My God, I mean, Prussia, a supremely bloodthirsty and badass nation, taking over for England, the lion of Europe? Dayum...Loved the story. It was really sad, but then got dark and badass as time goes on. America would probably try to claim the UK as his, cause he'd see it as his birhright. Probably the same with Canada and France. Originally, I would've cheered on America because he would be the logical choice as to who would take over. But now, you've changed my mind. Prussia should get rights. I would love a sequel. Just to see what America would do, and more of a reaction. And probably to see that new budding empire Prussia-Britannia. (Cause you know its gunna happen eventually XD)
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Damn. Very, very good fic, definitely got darker in the later part, but the shift worked very well. I now really want to see the Prussia-Britannia flag, by the way. The conversation between England and Prussia was brilliant, two dangerous, magnificent bastards. I also liked Prussia's read on America; seemed very accurate.

Tiny nitpick, I think you meant Northern Ireland and not Ireland - unless he took the Republic of Ireland as well, and seeing as it's Prussia... Maybe he did.
Uryuu-Nipaa chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This is freaking awesome.
KingdomHeartsRox chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
... ... ...woah. that is all I can say about this.

it was so beautifully written i almost cried. The i did cry at the pure win of prussia at the end...wow. just.. wow.