Reviews for Your Family, My Friend
whoisnotmyname chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Amazing fallow up! And I totally didn't cry. ... until I reread it listening to Chad Lawson's Nocturne in a minor/ chasing the sun. Then I balled. I still love your writing style. Works amingly for this type of fic. And the tragaties between the two... with Italy and Canada, and more, probably... Just... Very good!
no name chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
O.O that. was. awesome! SO well written! I'm all choked up!
I LOVE that you gave Germany and accent. It makes it seem so much more believable and makes him seem more...German. I cant get over how good it was!
Nerica chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
o_o This is just so sad, Italy.. But also the way Alfred's relationship with his brother suffers from the war, it's a bit depressing.

Still like the previous one, everything just seems so credible.

You did a great job, as usual.
Isolde von der Wiese chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I'm...going to cry...that was amazing _ (Though, I'm from Duesseldorf, and I don't think my accent is like that, but...that's just me...)
AnimeDutchess chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
You wrote a sequal?

YOU WROTE A SEQUAL?

OMG.

OMG.

I'LL GO READ IT NOW.

...Italy's dead? O Holy crap. That's terrible. Oh my God.

...This whole thing is beautiful. It really, really made me want to cry, and that's a hard thing to do. I loved the whole thing so very, very much. It was so real.

*hugs you tight* Thank you, THANK YOU for writing this down and putting it up here. You're awesome.
crazy-anonymous chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Urgh...I seriously almost started crying...just barely those hot little tears started prickling my eyes. Blasted things. ;_;

This was really good, in a sad and melancholy sort of way.

I loved it, I loved the emotions and just everything.

Very good.
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Wow, this was incredibly deep. Maybe it's just me, because I'm fasting today and therefore a little slow (and distracted by the smell of food, sorry), but I had to read this story twice to get the full effect. It was amazing.

I really think that if anyone can forgive after a war, it's these two. They are really two of the most naive characters in Hetalia (aside from maybe N. Italy), and these two definitely understand war in a way that the older nations don't. This really brought up some deep issues, and I love the questions you posed here. Both of these two have really suffered so much (Al's going to eat pancakes in honor of his brother, no doubt. Aw)

I loved this. It was an excellent fic, and even more excellent a companion to 'Your Right, My Order.'

crimson-obsidian-rose

P.S.- As for the song "GrĂ¼n sind alle meine Kleider", the best I found was a recording on a children's CD, sung by children, sadly. Though, the song sounds a lot different that I thought when reading it, so I'm glad I listened.
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I hate it when stories which deserve pages and pages of praise leave me speechless. x3; Such as this one. I wasn't expecting a sequel to the greatness that was Your Right, My Order, and I was excited enough just to find it. Reading it was even better...so emotional and depressing and yet hopeful and all sorts of thngs...

I just love you, damn it. ;

Pizzazz