Reviews for Two Wishes
luvsbitca chapter 30 . 7/17
I really, thoroughly, enjoyed this whole story. Thank you so much for sharing it.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/22/2014
Sequel pretty pretty please
Luzydeath chapter 30 . 9/3/2012
T-T I really love this story

Thanks for writing something so cute, really enjoyed it.

I hope one day to read a sequel, it would be very nice.
Loops299 chapter 30 . 8/11/2012
Absolutly stunning!
reina13 chapter 30 . 5/30/2012
the only question i have is why house as the pregnant one and not wilson?
YaoiLoverYuichitaru chapter 30 . 2/19/2012
WOW, the only word that can come to mind, WOW. This was really really good, well written and fairly accurate, (im in Med school so I know) well as accurate as you could be considering. wow 3.5 years good for u sticking in there to the end, i hate people who go on hiatus, well i just wanted to say good job, u did such a awesome job that i reviewed, just a hint that is a very big deal, i have read literally thousands and maybe only reviewed 4. ok now im blabbleing nice job, good luck on future work :D
coconut-ice22 chapter 30 . 1/3/2012
Burned through this in two days, just such a sweet, captivating story. And the ending, wow! Pulled it altogether very well, the motivations of each of the characters, the promise of a good future too. I loved House all bristly and harsh, written to perfection.
EmiY-chan chapter 30 . 9/20/2011
Absolutely Boody Brilliant!
Lisztian Dragon chapter 30 . 9/6/2011
Wow! That was really fantastic!

Read all the chapters in one go - and I like how you made everything seem so plausible. :D This is going straight into my favourites!

Thanks for sharing this :)
J-walker c chapter 30 . 8/3/2011
This was awesome I don't usually read mpreg but I liked this one
Sara chapter 30 . 3/23/2011
I know it's been over a year since you posted this story, but I am still hoping for a sequel. Even just a chapter that's like 5 years in the future or something. Any chance?
the-t-raggedy-man chapter 19 . 1/5/2011
Oh my god! Haha. I nearly died laughing when you mentioned R.S.L's old parts. I have to agree with House, he was so cute in all of them.
Fringie7 chapter 30 . 8/17/2010
Great story-enjoyed the read :)
livelongandpeaceout chapter 30 . 5/15/2010
I first read this story a while back, and I was nervous because mpreg stories aren't always great... that being said, this story ROCKED!

Everything about it was so great, and I loved every chapter!Seriously, its one of the best House/Wilson stories I've read and it took me forever to find it again, once I did, I had to add it to my favorites... GREAT FRICKING JOB :)
AbusiveExclusive chapter 30 . 4/19/2010
You know what, I really hate mpreg stories - but yours had me hooked!

It seemed kind of possible in its own weird way, you wrote the characters well and the research you did to add realism really helped a lot.

I have to say you are a fantastic writer and thanks for taking the time to write this. :D