Reviews for For the Sake of Brother's Boobs!
TheDeadOne28 chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Make traps or something... go all mafia mode perhaps? :D

:o it kinda makes me sad that this story hasn't been updated for like, four years now... D:
anon chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
This fic is fantastic!
The only one its of its kind.
But... It's been a while since its been updated,
Is it on hiatus?
Feliks' Pony chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
So far so good

When Veneziano said that Korea bought him a ballon, I almost sqealed. It was too CUTE!

Update soon, please!
Clorixi chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
...RUN YONG SOO. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
PiWrite chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
wtf? Yong Soo sneezed? well what eveh update soon :D
heygodcomplex chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Friggin' gah. I did not think this pairing existed in the minds of anyone. So when it popped into my mind while watching an America/Korea/Vietnam video (yes. I know. What.), I had to check. And here it was. It exists.

Thank you for sating my love for crack pairings.

Anyways, yeah. This is quite the idea, and it has a good premise. It has a lot going for it, ya know?

(I spy the updated icon and the date, which is painfully just a tad less than a year ago. I hope you don't leave this story to die off, because that would be tragic.)

And yes, do update, unless you've been crushed by a crate of tomatoes, because I...can see Lovi doing that because you wrote this. Lawl. And yeah.
Pendantic Dandelion chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
Really good story by far! Especially the development for Romano.

Please, please continue!
purplekitsune-chan chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
I really hope you finish this! It's really good so far and I want to see what happens! I also want to know what happens when Korea goes after France, Prussia, Russia, Belarus, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and Hungary's boobs XD
0ptimuspenguin chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
Haha, only thing is that Rome was really horny. LOL. I like it, update again soon please? :3
Thy Blue Pen Cap chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
l think that Korea has groped his way into my heart... Wow now that i think about it, its getting a bit weird... oh well! I love your story so far! It's so cute!
tragiang chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Heh, this chapter was full of fun too, I an't wait to see what Korea has in mind. And the confession about Grandpa Rome saying nice stuff about him, aw. Made me go very at awe!
tragiang chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Haha, the idea is so ridiculous, it's works. I thought it was Spain throwing tomatoes, but read further and it was actually S. Italy. Oh, this is so amusing, I can't wait to read more!
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
lol oh Yong Soo XD I love it. PLz continue!
FluffyCakes chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
I love this. So random and lovely.
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
Poor Romano D: But aw...Feli's little cheer-up speech there. Very cute. I can't help but imagine what would happen if Korea went after Germany, or Russia, or France. France would probablly molest him back...heh. Anyway, lovely chapter, and I can't wait for more. Keep up the good work!