Reviews for A Last Chapter
Naureen97 chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
Wow, that was a very nice story. I have to say, I am very satisfied. Thank you.

McGonagall's Bola chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
"but the beauty of the day could not hide the many scars of destruction." - beautiful wording.

The ending was very heart-warming. Thank you for writing this.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
I would bet that was one of the moments Minerva cried... over not understanding until then and having done what she'd done to guard her pupils and defend Hogwarts... Wonderfully written.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
Poor Minerva. I'm not quite certain that she couldn't have done it, though. She's much stronger than she thinks.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Ah, it would have been typical enough for Minerva to have done so over the many good ones that had fallen: Remus, Tonks, Fred, Colin... but of course only when alone.

-"How did Severus die, Harry? What happened exactly? Why did you know the truth all of a sudden?"- makes me recall my own little story. :p though the set-up is different... entirely so.

Aww. I really adored how you portrayed Harry wanted to get Snape from the Shrieking Shack. Very thoughtful and believable.

The part with Minerva drawing upon Harry in a way made me wanna pluck her from the story and hug her. Emotional, wonderful chapter.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
"constant vigilance" - I aboslute adore that reference to old Moody.

Minerva awaiting him would seem very believable. If I'd been in Minerva's position, I'd most likely ask myself why I'd not been informed of it all, though understanding Albus' reasoning somewhat. Secondly, I'd wonder how my dear Gryffindor cub had fared in the meantime, considering he had been the most sought-after person in Wizarding World for about a year.
Snarky64 chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
Very poignant.
sammyfish chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
This was beautiful. I loved to see Snape honoured, and McGonagall humanised, all together. Well done :)
Swallow B chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
This was heartwarming: the healing of Harry's relationships,with Snape, McGonagall and Draco that I would have liked to read in the original. Sorely missing moments. I liked the symbolism of the black granite tomb next to the white one. I am writing Snape's funeral too, though I am less optimistic about it. I hope it's all right if I borrow that idea.

(I took a peek at the German version too, but my German is too rusty to allow me anything, but passive enjoyment...)
tricorvus chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
You are a genius with words and I bow to you. :D
tricorvus chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
Very canon, very tasteful, very emotional in a proper manner... :D
tricorvus chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
Damn good stuff. It boggles my mind that you achieved this in 8 days. :D
tricorvus chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
Yes! Damn good show! :D
tricorvus chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
All right! Good start! Very Harry! :D
deathy-cool chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
Really well done, I loved it. Sad yet appropriat.