Reviews for Counting
somebody's world chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Not normally a NaruSasu fan but this was pretty amazing. I like that you kept them pretty IC even with a pre-established relationship. It actually made me laugh out loud, too - something that rarely happens with fanfiction. :D
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I just love the fact that there's just random numbers! Its so cute and I know its bad to laugh but it was too cute how dumb naru can be lol
Azh Hikari chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Funny and sweet. I always love to read something with them live together.

LoopedInTheLoops chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
it's cute in a sexy kind of way
jaetime chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Cute and fluffy. Naruto is such a darling and sasuke is cute as usual. Haahah he cares but he acts like he doesn't.
BadCook chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This is so awesome!

Too bad you don't write much NaruSasu. You write em well. Too well. xD
CarefreeSummer chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I love the way it was all tied together. I need to be organized like that *sigh*...

NaruSasu FTW :D
Ilkar chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I loved this. Really, really loved it. Going to read the rest of your stories right NOW!
PervertPrince chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
The ending was very cute. Loved it.
Nautical.Empress chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Awww this story is cute, funny, and sweet! Men are so frustrating and I think you portrayed that lack in communication some men seem to have. It was delightful to read your story and I do hope you right more because it was a wonderfully written fic.
scillian chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This is very funny and sweet. Naruto really is a moron, and Sasuke a true sociopath. Good characterisation ;)
Vanilla Twilight chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
that is so cute! i love it!
Watermelon chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Oh shit, I am legit in love with the way you've portrayed these characters.

And I think after three fics, I can officially say that I do enjoy the style you write in and I'm just going to run off and read some more. XD
KilaIesha a.k.a Gaara'sGirl12 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
aw! so cute!
siriusfasha chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
What a great story-telling! I like how you use all the numbers. They make this story soo beautiful! And the ending is just so perfect! Congratulations!

Thank you for sharing this! _