Reviews for Dragon Ball NG
Joe B chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Great job!
Pyrite chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
It's a very interesting story so far. Keep your writing up. It's a really good start for a first fanfic. Good job.
koolaz chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
cool sty i want to read the vegeta jr now
SaiyanNinja chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
First thanx for reviewing mine.

I think teh story fits perfect with teh attitude that Brottis has same as Broly. Also i like teh idea of having a Vegeta Jr a little nicer but not to nice :P hope to carry on reading soon
gamefreek321 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Sounds like you plan on some big dramatic fight scene next time. Listen before you even attempt a heavy fight scene read some stories with awesome fights and use them as reference. Second use dragonballz. for all references. (Such as attack names, certain abilities, character traits in fighting, etc)

I'm not usually a very harsh critic, but I'm so passionate about DBZ that I will give some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. The story could use a little bit more description right now things seem to be happening a little to fast. Also the spacing could use a little work, such as putting quotes on separate lines and making paragraphs not trying to space out every line. It makes the story really choppy feeling.

Overall though I say its great and please write more. Please I beg of you do not get mad for me giving you a tad bit of help. (I know people like that) Good job and I look forward to more.

P.S. Please if you don't mind go read my story Spirit Buu, which is about the return of Buu except he is a lot stronger and can't die by normal means. Better than it sounds! :)
MajinKaori chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
XD that was good ! i cant wait for update." until he looked like a half empty bottle of toothpaste" tHats briliant xo
GokuaVergil chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
yes dragonball ng is back brottis is gonna kill them