Reviews for Doctor Who Classicfied: Smith and Jones
Z-King chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
I really hope you continue this story!
Lucillia chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
I can't wait for you to start finishing this one. It's excellent.
Z-King chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I am loving your classicfied doctor who storys and i hope you will continue this series and if you could here is my suggestion for a doctor who classicfied how about an au on the runaway bride in with having the 4th doctor meet donna noble and with the stroy taking place after deadly assassin how about that?
loulouflowerpower chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
update really soon
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
Very nice. Fantastic.
rianess chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Great work, would love to read more!
ArwenMUC chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
Hmm...so the 9th/10th Doctors did everything else so far...cool :)

That would be why this 2nd Doctor doesn't know about the recent events.

Is the 10th Doctor going to make an appearance in this?
PhoenixWytch chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Oh interesting. I like how you're rewriting Smith and Jones.

Thanks for writing.
MakeLoveNotSense chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
Loving the Jamie. Also, the Zoe-related awkwardness is rather sweet. I'm very interested to see how you're going to handle the rest of the story - having two companions could make for some interesting twists...
MakeLoveNotSense chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Once again, *just* got round to reading this... and what a treat it is. Insights into Martha's thoughts, Two and Jamie slotted seamlessly in... I can't wait to find out what you'll do with the rest of it :)
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Oh my stars! It's Pat Troughton, with Frazer Hines and Freema Agyeman. Oh my word!

Derek, you simply MUST continue this fic, show me what you're made of. You've got both Two and Jamie nailed so far, and I loved your expansion on the Ben Franklin incident - I couldn't help laughing at the Sci-Fi element you added to that segment.

So anyway: characterisation, double check. Description of events, people and places is quite good so far - you didn't lag on scripted dialogue and made your own to boot, so kudos on that. Even though much of Martha's own dialogue is still the same, and events haven't REALLY changed yet, I can tell you're leading up to some creativity soon. I have to admit, I loved the part where you have him play the recorder on 'Twinkle Twinkle', especially since I naively assumed Two would just take off his bow-tie - marvellous work, really!

I eagerly await the next installment of this story/series.

gODSPEED!