Reviews for Doctor John Watson, Police Surgeon Scotland Yard 4
Book girl fan chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
Well, Watson already knows curses in French, German, Spanish, Hindi, and English. A Gaelic one could fit in well!
Book girl fan chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
"Go away...find someone to terrorize."

This is a brilliant line, and I am still loving Mayweather.

Harold was really sad. He received more recognition from being a murderer than he did for faithfully doing his work. It's awful how things turn out sometimes.
Book girl fan chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
If he gets out of jail, and they are allowed to talk to him, they may just decide that his ideas aren't all that out there after all, and he is just misunderstood. That would be catastrophic!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I've always wanted to write a good serial killer story, this is my chance!

You know there is something slightly disturbing about that sentence?

Anyway, I enjoyed the story, and I like Mayweather. I'm an Aussie, so seeing anyone from our part of the globe in a story based in England is cool!
Kage Hasu chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
Poor Inspector Patterson.
tafizgurl chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Wonderful story; I'm very much enjoying this series.

One small quibble - while you're in good company - with ACD himself - Watson's name is John, not James.
LuoLiBei chapter 10 . 1/30/2011
This series has really been wonderful to read. I'm glad I found it long after it was done instead of having to wait for each new chapter. :) I really wish I could see the movies that you're getting the pics from!
Irina1492 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Love your stories! "Certes" is also French for indeed, usually used as a kind of " Yes, but..."
nomdeplume30 chapter 10 . 11/24/2010
Loving the Police Surgeon series! These stories are incredible! Your characterizations are amazing and the plots are complex and believable. I'm totally digging Watson & Lestrade. They're awesome together. But I have to say, I'm looking forward to Holmes coming back. Can't wait to read the next one!
Belphegor chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
Still greatly enjoying these series, of course :o) The scene in the park was as melancholy as it was heartening and funny, but I have to say that something about the previous scene at the Yard made my guts clench in the usual way that means I really, really like it. Gregson's bellow and Lestrade's answer was magnificent!

The "Musée de Cire de Paris" (props to you, by the way, you never got the accents wrong!) is called the Musée Grévin; it was founded in 1882, and it's now as famous in France as Mme Tussauds is in Britain.

Aaaand this means that the next segment will cover EMPT? Can't wait to read it! :o]
Belphegor chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
I love the last line, ominous as it is. Doesn't bode well for their opponents, does it? :o) Still in-character and captivating, I'm off to read the rest!

As a Frenchwoman, though, I'd just like to make a correction or two in the sentences.

"(...) qu'ont-ils fait de vous?"

"Je suis désolé, toutes mes condoléances. Vous êtes Huguenot?" ("Huguenote" would be the feminine form)

"En effet, depuis deux générations."

"(...) Venez me trouver quand vous aurez fini, je vous prie. Encore une fois, mes condoléances, Monsieur Bisset."

Great job :o]
Bikutoru1412 chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
*triumphant laugh* I love Watson! Every time I read this, i just feel so happy! Your portrayal of him is so so so amazing! He doesn't seem to get the credit he deserves in other stories, so it's refreshing to see the different sides of him that I love so much, but are forgotten just as much. Thank you!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 10 . 2/13/2010
Most of these screen caps seem to come from Hound of the Baskervilles. *eyebrow raise*

Again, very much blown away. Never saw Rollins coming. Whoa.

Amazingly done. Keep writing!
ada chapter 10 . 1/17/2010
this story was epic. i've read all five stories and loved them all. watson and lestrade were an amazing duo, and the cases you created were all great. i love how you were able to intertwine the stories so much.
Savethellamas chapter 10 . 10/25/2009
I love the conversation in Hyde Park. -"There, there or some such nonsense"...too bad about Patterson though.

Well, you definitely have me excited for the next installment! Can't wait for Moran and Holmes. Though I will be very sad if this will be the end of the series.