Reviews for Players Never Prosper, Axel!
XCiViLwArX chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I'm with u girl, if there are any decent men out there grow a pair and ask a nice girl Out! Yea not talking to my ex either its a bitch but eventually ull find someone better. If u ever need someone to talk to ill listen just send me a message I'm the resident therapist amongst my friends, why I have no clue.

Nice story sad but real
xxFraise chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Wow...that was...terrible. Sorry but, get how you're all sad and all, but this seems like (and is) some stupid, petty teenage angst. Axel and Roxas...well, you captured their personalities horribly, to put it bluntly. Try not to base fanfiction off yourself.
M a i H a r u chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Please keep writing this story nya! 33
shinobiqueen chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I have an idea of how you feel. Something like that happened to me too...

I was in an Internet-relationship with a boy for nearly 6 months.

I found out that he was cheating on me when I clicked through his profile and found a certain guest-book entry. That was shortly before Christmas last year.

His reaction was close to Axel's when I confronted him.
Dance.Grimmjow.Dance chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Awh, thats sad..

I have a funeral on my birthday Saturday.

Sigh, I know how you feel though/:

I hope things work out:)

Good story:D

Minus the sad part.../:

But the sad part was good too!

It was just..sad XD

terra hotaru chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Well.. if Roxas is actually a girl, this fic will be so much better. : D I do actually have a pet peeve over crying boys. xD especially when it comes to Roxas since I see him as a bitter and cold boy. I just don't see him bawling his eyes out for that.

But nonetheless, that's my perspective.

I do know how you feel though. Heh. if I'm Roxas, I would absolutely go over to Axel's house and go all butcher and gore on him. I'd inflict all sorts of pain and revenge.

But yeah. I'm sorry about what you went through.

I've never been in a relationship before.

Well, wish you luck anyway.