Reviews for The Wisdom Seeker
AnahyR chapter 30 . 2/24
I can't tell you enough how much I love your stories, in this one I particulary loved the Isolt-Brone love story, it made me cry, I felt so bad for Brone. Another reason to not like James and Victoria.

Purradox chapter 11 . 2/18
That was HILARIOUS!
Purradox chapter 9 . 2/18
Like the story. Only criticism is that you use the word whilst too much. While works just as well.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/7/2015
Amazing plot. Have read your stories numerous of times. Mainly when some novels get on your nerves and you need a reprive. The precision and work you put forth in the detailing of the plot is spectacular. An amazing story worth a best seller.
PAT2024 chapter 29 . 5/17/2015
Brilliant, amazing, I don't have words to qualify your story. I love it so much, I have been reading hundreds of fanfictions in the last 2 years, and this is one of the best AU stories ever... You have done such a great job at mixing both universes (HP and TL). I love this fierce Bella and everything your imagination has brought to life... Thanks for sharing.
OlogyFF101 chapter 29 . 4/21/2015
This was the best chapter yet. Best chapter I've reverse read actually. You are amazing!
OlogyFF101 chapter 25 . 4/21/2015
Now that's annoying, I'm getting bored with the over dramatisized life of Bella, though I like everything else.
OlogyFF101 chapter 24 . 4/21/2015
I always hated Jacobs infatuation with her, and now he's worse. He needs to build a bridge and get over it. If he refuses I'll stick him on the bridge myself, and burn it down with him.
OlogyFF101 chapter 16 . 4/17/2015
I feel like something awful will happen at this Ball
OlogyFF101 chapter 11 . 4/17/2015
My dreams are nothing like that
Camilla C chapter 27 . 1/9/2015
How do you like it, how do you like it? More, more MORE!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 29 . 12/1/2014
A perfectly awesome finish to a perfectly awesome story. There was no way the Gryffindor's were going to lose the last match to the Slytherin's. They needed to go down just as the Death Eaters did. It was only fitting that Charlie and the Wolves got to watch the game and see Bella achieve greatness. The worlds have already collided and they needed to meet each other. Who knows who might meet up again in the future. Embry seemed to have a thing for Luna. That would be an interesting match, lol. Will we see the Longbottom's come back to the present? Will the witches and wizards help Bella, Edward, and the Cullen's against the Volturi? Only time will tell. Such a wonderful story. Have so much enjoyed reading it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 28 . 12/1/2014
Glad they were able to rescue Tinka. She didn't deserve the treatment by Saber anymore than Dobby did from the Malfoy's. House elves are wonderful people. Most of the bad guys, and one very good guy are dead. Mr. Weasley will be back to normal very soon and graduation is right around the corner. Will Gryffindor beat Slytherin in the final Quidditch match? Betting they will. Bella has once again made it through some very horrific torture and injury. Good thing she's a cat in her animagus form. She's going to need a lot more than nine lives.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 27 . 12/1/2014
At the very least Romilda should have received detention for the remainder of the year for endangering another student's life. The girl obviously has issues. Hermione to the rescue once again.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 26 . 11/30/2014
Lots of stuff happening here.
1,422 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »