Reviews for The Wisdom Seeker
agoogoo chapter 7 . 4/9
so normally, i really really dislike long stories. I end up skimming. But this! I'm so so happy this is more than 300k words :))))
agoogoo chapter 4 . 4/9
Be still, my heart! Living vicariously through this story.
Elo153 chapter 12 . 2/6
I love this chapter. I love Bella's reactions, and the ending. I just love how Bella instantly knows Edward, she is still able to instantly recognise him even at the age of a toddler. It's amazing.

Elo153
Viveen chapter 18 . 1/25
Extraordinary chapter! The infiltration was written so well! I was worried for the Cullen's but without it transpiring the way it did who knows how long it would've taken Bella to assume her Animagus status.
Viveen chapter 8 . 1/23
I'm sitting on the edge of my seat, just like the spectators, while waiting for the final to begin! The excitement is so real!
Maeby16 chapter 21 . 12/2/2016
You are awesome. I LOVE Alice's rant about the food. That just made my day!
AnahyR chapter 30 . 2/24/2016
I can't tell you enough how much I love your stories, in this one I particulary loved the Isolt-Brone love story, it made me cry, I felt so bad for Brone. Another reason to not like James and Victoria.

Purradox chapter 11 . 2/18/2016
That was HILARIOUS!
Purradox chapter 9 . 2/18/2016
Like the story. Only criticism is that you use the word whilst too much. While works just as well.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/7/2015
Amazing plot. Have read your stories numerous of times. Mainly when some novels get on your nerves and you need a reprive. The precision and work you put forth in the detailing of the plot is spectacular. An amazing story worth a best seller.
PAT2024 chapter 29 . 5/17/2015
Brilliant, amazing, I don't have words to qualify your story. I love it so much, I have been reading hundreds of fanfictions in the last 2 years, and this is one of the best AU stories ever... You have done such a great job at mixing both universes (HP and TL). I love this fierce Bella and everything your imagination has brought to life... Thanks for sharing.
OlogyFF101 chapter 29 . 4/21/2015
This was the best chapter yet. Best chapter I've reverse read actually. You are amazing!
OlogyFF101 chapter 25 . 4/21/2015
Now that's annoying, I'm getting bored with the over dramatisized life of Bella, though I like everything else.
OlogyFF101 chapter 24 . 4/21/2015
I always hated Jacobs infatuation with her, and now he's worse. He needs to build a bridge and get over it. If he refuses I'll stick him on the bridge myself, and burn it down with him.
OlogyFF101 chapter 16 . 4/17/2015
I feel like something awful will happen at this Ball
1,428 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »