Reviews for The Wisdom Seeker
PAT2024 chapter 29 . 5/17
Brilliant, amazing, I don't have words to qualify your story. I love it so much, I have been reading hundreds of fanfictions in the last 2 years, and this is one of the best AU stories ever... You have done such a great job at mixing both universes (HP and TL). I love this fierce Bella and everything your imagination has brought to life... Thanks for sharing.
FAndomlifeCRazy101 chapter 29 . 4/21
This was the best chapter yet. Best chapter I've reverse read actually. You are amazing!
FAndomlifeCRazy101 chapter 25 . 4/21
Now that's annoying, I'm getting bored with the over dramatisized life of Bella, though I like everything else.
FAndomlifeCRazy101 chapter 24 . 4/21
I always hated Jacobs infatuation with her, and now he's worse. He needs to build a bridge and get over it. If he refuses I'll stick him on the bridge myself, and burn it down with him.
FAndomlifeCRazy101 chapter 16 . 4/17
I feel like something awful will happen at this Ball
FAndomlifeCRazy101 chapter 11 . 4/17
My dreams are nothing like that
Camilla C chapter 27 . 1/9
How do you like it, how do you like it? More, more MORE!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 29 . 12/1/2014
A perfectly awesome finish to a perfectly awesome story. There was no way the Gryffindor's were going to lose the last match to the Slytherin's. They needed to go down just as the Death Eaters did. It was only fitting that Charlie and the Wolves got to watch the game and see Bella achieve greatness. The worlds have already collided and they needed to meet each other. Who knows who might meet up again in the future. Embry seemed to have a thing for Luna. That would be an interesting match, lol. Will we see the Longbottom's come back to the present? Will the witches and wizards help Bella, Edward, and the Cullen's against the Volturi? Only time will tell. Such a wonderful story. Have so much enjoyed reading it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 28 . 12/1/2014
Glad they were able to rescue Tinka. She didn't deserve the treatment by Saber anymore than Dobby did from the Malfoy's. House elves are wonderful people. Most of the bad guys, and one very good guy are dead. Mr. Weasley will be back to normal very soon and graduation is right around the corner. Will Gryffindor beat Slytherin in the final Quidditch match? Betting they will. Bella has once again made it through some very horrific torture and injury. Good thing she's a cat in her animagus form. She's going to need a lot more than nine lives.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 27 . 12/1/2014
At the very least Romilda should have received detention for the remainder of the year for endangering another student's life. The girl obviously has issues. Hermione to the rescue once again.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 26 . 11/30/2014
Lots of stuff happening here.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 25 . 11/30/2014
The circle is closing in on Bella and her family and friends. Not quickly or even at a steady pace, but it is constricting. It will all be on Bella to stop the shrinking and re-expand the circle to where it should be. Should the boys have told the Sphinx what happened to Ravenclaw's diadem? Though she probably already knows.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 24 . 11/30/2014
Brone wasn't real happy that he wouldn't be able to kill James and friends, but he was glad they suffered. He was more than a little surprised that Edward would kill another vampire, but after hearing what James had done and that all the Cullen's had a hand in killing the three he has begun to realize that the Cullen's really are different. Now if someone could just give Cormac some brains life would be a little better. Paul and Leah got off way too easy in my opinion. Then again I can be a very violent person when it comes to punishing the bad guys, and I do consider the two bad guys. Or at the very least not very good guys. Hopefully they've learned their lesson. So Saber is guilty of Confounding Alpheus but not of attacking Bella. Another unknown bad guy to watch out for.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 23 . 11/29/2014
Poor Brone. To have everything he ever wanted and have it snatched from under his nose. He had to have seen James, Victoria, and Laurent when he was in South America. It was James who killed Isolt. Will it make Brone feel any better when Edward tells him he and his brothers killed James and Victoria? And that Laurent was killed by wolves? That they had targeted Bella just as they targeted Isolt?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 11/29/2014
Emmett's timing has never been the best, lol. Was really hoping that Jake had gotten smarter by now, but was hoping in vain. Leah and Paul deserve whatever happens to them. Going to be very interesting if Charlie ends up marrying Sue. Her daughter tried to kill his while both were transformed into predators. That's a story for the grandkids, lol. Very interesting that Jake and Seth were able to travel to St. Mungo's through the Cullen's fireplace. Gotta love all the fun things that have happened in this story. Was almost thinking Brone might have been the informer and was maybe controlling Alpheus. So who did confound Alpheus? Or whatever it is someone has done to him. The answer to that may just bring more questions. It was instantly clear that what happened to Ron and Harry was no accident as soon as Minerva relayed the details. The Death Eaters want Harry dead and don't care who else goes with him. Cormac is just an inept loser.
1,418 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »