Reviews for Love Me That's All I Ever Wanted
Drew chapter 5 . 7/31
This is the best fan fiction ever please write more
theepicone682 chapter 2 . 7/26
he went in the back and appeared woth a box then said sometging about him sensing that ot was perfect for naruto. Remind you of a certain book/movie series about a certain boy with a oretty cool scar?
theepicone682 chapter 1 . 7/26
PUNCTUATION! WHERE ARE THE COMMAS. SO MANY MISTAKES! But ot is ok because we all make mistakes. So next time just look very carefully over the story.
KuroKanashimi chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Two girls don't make a Harem
Username159 chapter 5 . 4/9/2010
Seriously? This is it? Naruto hasn't even met with Tsume in privet, let alone fucked her. You have to at least put a Tsume/Naruto lemon in here before you can even consider doing any ending, let alone this piece of shit. This is the Naruto U. & Tsume I. section after all.

Who gets fucked by chapter:

1. Nobody

2. Tsunade

3. Nobody

4. Anko & Kurenai

5. The readers
Innerstruggle88 chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
As harsh as it sounds "this chapter sucks" the previous chapters were very good and set up a decent fic but this was just plain lazy, if you want to give the story up just do it don't post a chapter that degrades all of your previous work.
UMMX chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
I think you made an good call on this chapter
UMMX chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
Great chapter... I loved how this chapter end...
KCWolfman chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
We've waited this long for an update and we get this crap! Dude, go back and start writing "Please Don't Hate Me" again. Because the two guys you gave it to haven't done sh*t with it and it's way better than this redo of yours.
Dansama92 chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
Thats it? Thats a little dissapointing man
apocaliptic 20 chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
U should go on for info on the naruto world.
DJ Rodriguez chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
Short, but sweet and to the point. Nice ending here!
Getsuga Tensou chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
dissapointing and cliche ending and it was incredibly short.
Starfire99 chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
That's it? Your AN is longer than the actual chapter!
Please Read my stuff chapter 5 . 3/17/2010