Reviews for Conflicted
Guest chapter 46 . 12/2/2013
One thing has been bothering me. How did they know which city he was in? There are a lot of them and all they ever knew was Florida.
MarilynBaby chapter 27 . 4/15/2013
UGH... If I wasn't so invested in this story, I would so stop reading because of stupid fucking bella. LOL. She has yet to redeem herself in my opinion.
MarilynBaby chapter 23 . 4/15/2013
God. Why aren't people trying to get her real professional help? I know Dr. Cullen and Jacob spoke to her but I mean come on. This chick is about to break down in the worst way possible and no one wants to help her! She needs a rehab for emotional clingyness.
MarilynBaby chapter 22 . 4/15/2013
And I worried that Edward might notice and think that I had tried altering my appearance to impress him. Ugh! The shame.

Girl boo. She's nutso.
MarilynBaby chapter 21 . 4/15/2013
She's stupid as hell. If Charlie was my dad I'd have told Esme about his plans and tried to get him help. Shes way too dependent on someone who's not healthy.
MarilynBaby chapter 18 . 4/15/2013
Sigh. She's a basket case. Run Edward, RUN!
MarilynBaby chapter 16 . 4/15/2013
Ugh she is so stupid. Smack Smack Smack! LOL.
MarilynBaby chapter 12 . 4/15/2013
Another spacing issue in this chapter,but this time it was dialogue so it made it rather tricky to read. No bother though, I just hope the next 40 chapters aren't like that. Oh and in case I haven't said this, great story!
MarilynBaby chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
Some of the spacing was off in this chapter. Not a huge deal but I thought you should know.
MarilynBaby chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
Oh god. She's such a whiny little... *pauses* okay.. I only want to smack her, just a little bit..
Sarah Amin chapter 28 . 3/14/2013
How selfish are both Esme and carlisle .. Edward and bella have been together way before them and they're the ones who should take care of it ..
Sarah Amin chapter 11 . 3/13/2013
i get bella's attitude now though i dont like it still but Alice is kinda selfish .. She knows her sister and what she's going through and instead of giving her a break she harassing her about a guy they both know almost nothing about except for rumors ..
Sarah Amin chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
i really dont like this bella .. i get that she loves her father but it's not Esme who tore apart their family ... she should take it easy on her mother who put up aloooot with an alcoholic cheating husband and one brat of a child !
RingTheBella chapter 55 . 3/12/2013
Loved the interaction between Charlie/Edward at the airport and on the plane.
RingTheBella chapter 23 . 3/5/2013
Way to keep a secret Bella. How many minutes did that take her to tell someone where Charlie was going? I assume she was not thinking clearly, but she shouldn't assume that Edward will keep the secret.