Reviews for Run
SSG Gohan teen chapter 19 . 6/13
Amazing story, need more Jalex like this
This was so cute! I wonder who was threatening them though.
rinnie21 chapter 19 . 9/26/2015
Great story.
artilyon-rand chapter 4 . 9/17/2015
hey smoking its not GROSS
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 19 . 5/21/2014
Great!
La Pythie chapter 19 . 2/24/2014
That was beautiful ;_; Nearly crying.
La Pythie chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
Oh my god that's soooo sad, why is Justin such an asshole ;_;?
Djedefre chapter 19 . 7/11/2013
Very touching story. Hate to sound crass, but it's about damn time someone came up with a masterpiece like this. Few Jalex stories have true romance, even fewer have made my wife & I cry & laugh. This should be read by everyone , even if one doesn't care for incest (I don't codone it, but the heart wants what the heart wants). Don't ever give up this talent.
Djedefre chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
(she loves the girl, really, but next Christmas she isn't allowed to get anything that has batteries). Lol, that's what my sister told me when I got my niece a toy for christmas.
TheWritingFreak chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
I love the name of her daughter :D Also, she was born on my birthday.
puckleberry4ever chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
Sweeet
chymom chapter 19 . 2/17/2012
Loved this story! Do you have more?
roganjalex chapter 16 . 11/16/2011
amazing
JessaBlessa chapter 19 . 6/2/2011
Wow! That has to be the best Jalex story I've ever read. I loved it. Keep up the great work :)
Halloween265 chapter 19 . 5/8/2011
I truly believe that this is one of the best written stories I have read in a long time. I love how you managed to keep the theme modern but also...depressing. The feelings and experiences they go through becuase of what happened just got me hooked. I try to look for elements like this in stories but they are never there or they're not well written. Loved the story :)