Reviews for Run
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 19 . 5/21/2014
Great!
La Pythie chapter 19 . 2/24/2014
That was beautiful ;_; Nearly crying.
La Pythie chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
Oh my god that's soooo sad, why is Justin such an asshole ;_;?
Djedefre chapter 19 . 7/11/2013
Very touching story. Hate to sound crass, but it's about damn time someone came up with a masterpiece like this. Few Jalex stories have true romance, even fewer have made my wife & I cry & laugh. This should be read by everyone , even if one doesn't care for incest (I don't codone it, but the heart wants what the heart wants). Don't ever give up this talent.
Djedefre chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
(she loves the girl, really, but next Christmas she isn't allowed to get anything that has batteries). Lol, that's what my sister told me when I got my niece a toy for christmas.
TheWritingFreak chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
I love the name of her daughter :D Also, she was born on my birthday.
puckleberry4ever chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
Sweeet
chymom chapter 19 . 2/17/2012
Loved this story! Do you have more?
roganjalex chapter 16 . 11/16/2011
amazing
JessaBlessa chapter 19 . 6/2/2011
Wow! That has to be the best Jalex story I've ever read. I loved it. Keep up the great work :)
Halloween265 chapter 19 . 5/8/2011
I truly believe that this is one of the best written stories I have read in a long time. I love how you managed to keep the theme modern but also...depressing. The feelings and experiences they go through becuase of what happened just got me hooked. I try to look for elements like this in stories but they are never there or they're not well written. Loved the story :)
Aemeth chapter 19 . 5/4/2011
i#ve just read the whole story and just wanted to say: i'm deeply impressed. very, very well written and, though it's weird, somehow totally in character, at least as i imagine the grown up justin and alex.

and so much thanks for not writing the usal 'oh my god, i am so sick' way down and not writing any 'oh, we totally understand and love you how you are' family scenes. i think this is just great, how they all know and accept silently something they know is not right (at least considered so, i have a very complicated view towards incest) but just has to be. really loved it, great writing :)
norahenrie chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
y'did a very great job.

but what kinda gets on me is the fact that Alex can't be 19 when Max is going to turn 18. If Max is 18, Justin has to be 22 because he's 4 years older and knowing that Alex is one year younger than Justin, she'd have to be 21, or smth like that ..

But still well done.
Sepsis chapter 19 . 12/25/2010
That was perfect. :) Im glad they have a happy end.x33
Ed1505 chapter 19 . 9/14/2010
So, this is one of the first Jalex i read...Months ago. Then, some time ago, i re-read it. And i always love it. One thing i love about your stories, is the way you make the Russo's parents act. It's true that they almost never find out what's going on with their kids, so we almost never see them behave with that huge truth. But even when they do, like in this case, i love how they react. that's why i get so sad when i see Alex saying goodbye to their parents... But obviously, she being with Justin it's what i care for. XD Anyway, really, i love how you write about Theresa and Jerry. Especially the way Theresa care for Alex and act with her. I love the relationship between mother and daughter.

But in this fic, i have to admit...you made me curse a lot! XD i was like "JUSTIN! WTF?". I almost hated him. Obviously i loved how things were solved, but for some moments i thought i wanted him under a tir! XD