Reviews for John and Delenn in Perspectives on Shan F'al
TrigunCrazed chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I was curious how this segment would go, I am glad I chose your fic to read. I agree with one reviewer who said it had the right balance and wasn't vulgar. Thank you for that. I always thought John and Delenn were a cute couple and your fic illustrates that. Good job, thanks for the great read!
chibi-eladiel chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Waoh...I did expect something like that, but I was still surprised in the good way. Once again, I could see how well you know about B5's universe, so well you could add some extra details you invented but matched so well I could imagine them in the series. That's what I like in a fic and I really liked this one...

All my congrats from snow drown France
UnaVitaSegreta chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This was absolutely fantastic. So respectful and heartfelt. I am in awe of your ability to capture the mood so perfectly.
lot56 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
just wanted to say good job on a great story. Babylon is my favorite sci-fi show, and it's good to see Sheridan/delenn stories.
Nyt Yanse chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
This is very tastefully done. Alot of the one shot takes on this scene are either too sketchy on the details or they come across as vulger- yours has the right mix of details and respect to the characters. A brilliant read.