Reviews for Her Eyes
Love the story.
saphire chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
simply touching
Rita Samartha chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This is a great fanfic which really reminds me of how similar Severus is to Black.
MaidenStar chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
This is great! It should be a scene in the book, are you sure you're not J.K Rowling, lol? The emotions were really well conveyed and I really felt for poor Snape, [.

I really hope your muses hold out because this is awesome, I'm really looking forward to certain characters such as Dumbledore, Hagrid or McGonnagal for the people inside Hogwarts and Order Members for people outside Hogwarts (*hints* P). Please update, I can't wait to read more of your writing, x
Sun88 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Me diste el link asi que firmo. Como siempre, el fanfic es genial! Bueno, siempre te digo que tenes muucho talento aunque no lo creas...

A pesar de nuestras diferencias, sos mi amiga y te quiero mucho :)

Y aunque me enoje, estoy para lo que necesites!

Sun Darcy ;)
RA chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
This is actually incredibly well written. You can see the emotions and understand the character so well.
EldestIrish chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
This is absolutly beautiful. It's exactly how I would expect Snape to see Harry too. You have a fantastic sense of the ebb and flow of this piece. I think that it sounds just like it came out of the books. Beautiful. I would love to see one for Remus and Mrs. Weasley.
HEW chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
That was lovely! What a fascinating perspective - I never would have thought about it but it works perfectly. Nice job!