Reviews for More To Me Than You
kerrionCCullen chapter 29 . 11/10/2014
sorry but this was awful and unrealistic
Guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
not realistic at all people dont just jump back together like that
not fan chapter 29 . 4/11/2014
edward this is selfish and narcissistic. without heart with everything he does next with tanya not say after he loves his wife. he did not make a mistake and still ca remains to be seen but it's like. keep pictures of them naked? already just to have sex with tanya while it is she who has broken his marriage? I understand not all the!
Guest chapter 29 . 2/23/2014
If this is love then I don't want it. I pity these people.
Sarah Amin chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
it doesnt make any sense .. Why did she leave him without an explanation only to drop her clothes for him now when the same problem is still present !
Sarah Amin chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
i thought she was a virgin !
kfoll chapter 29 . 12/5/2012
I wonder how long it will be before he's finding 'comfort' in his long time friend?
kfoll chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Sorry not for me. I prefer my heroines with a bit more backbone oh, and class!
kfoll chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
WTF! Rose smacks her and she does nothing? Edward somehow turns things around so that Bella feels guilty for FORCING his penis into Tanyas vagina? Am I missing something here. Is this going to be one of the most pathetic doormat Bellas I've ever read or what?
kfoll chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
So he loved her? Five minutes after she accused him of cheating with Tanya he does wht? Cheats on her with Tanya! If thats love then you can leave me out of it.
No doubt Bella has kept herself true to him while he had been comforting himself in Tanya. Thats the norm with these stories. Usual double standards apply. Edward can do what he likes, fuck anyone he likes you see. But Bella can only ever sleep with Edward. It's a rule that is made up by your average fifteen year old or manic twihard. It would be nice to read a story where someone has the guts to depict Bella as a nomal girl with normal sexual appetites. If only!
TabbyGuin chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
I don't think i can read this anymore... it's a really good idea... But I can't get over the fact that Bella let Edward go down on her before she confronted him about his possible cheating... I mean kissing is one thing, she should have let him explain. Catching him with his pants down, well that's something else entirely. Also if Tanya was the one who initiated the kiss wouldn't he be pissed at her for wrecking the love of his life?
Sarah Amin chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
so bella fooled around with Edward and then she asks him about Tanya .. i find it abit orthodox not to mention weird .. Not liking Tanya one bit so far and Edward is a coward , but then again most men who make mistakes are .
foxylady1on1 chapter 29 . 11/17/2012
amazing sorry it over xx
RunsWithVampires14 chapter 29 . 11/16/2012
are u fucking shitting me?! wtf what kind of ending is that! horrible!
MaryMary123 chapter 29 . 11/16/2012
Good ending. thank you for not including Tanya as his long standing friend.