Reviews for Love Of My Brothers
sakura chan chapter 20 . 1/14
I like it. It is funny, and good. You are going great.
sakura chan chapter 20 . 1/2
That is good. Good jop.
SoraROCK chapter 20 . 11/13/2016
(Whines) I'm rlly need to know what's going with next chapters. When will Naruto and her mother met up soon? I rlly hope u plan to update soon as u can :(
ivanjavier.andrade chapter 20 . 8/8/2016
Keep it up man! I would have bashed that flat chested fangirl, that emo avenger, and that perverted cyclops along with the Sandaime if it was my story, but it's great anyway, so like I said: Keep it up.
CrypticRebel chapter 20 . 7/30/2016
I really enjoy this story I hope you plan on continuing it.
Swordsman of the Eclipse chapter 20 . 7/30/2016
Hello there, PVN! I'm here to say how amazing your story has been so far, and that I'm grateful that you are going to continue with this awesome story you have here. Another thing that I'm grateful for, is actually, as you put it, your 'laziness'. I have already read both the Original and the Revised version of Love of My Brothers by celestial kitten16, so I can already tell this is going to be a long story (which is really good). However, because I have read all three ( yours and both of celestial kitten's), I would have to sit through reading three different interpretations of the Preliminaries, which, although I will do it for the sake of continuing the amazing story, I have a hard time sitting down and reading just HOW everyone defeated the other one. Now, I'm all for good fight scenes, which you are in good supply of, I don't know how many times I can sit through Sasuke being so awesome with all his super-special-cool-amazing-new powers (note the sarcasm at the end). Of course, I know that I signed up for that, so I'm not going to flame an author for just doing what they want, but it's nice that for a change, someone actually cut out a lot of the boring and already-known bits, without ruining the quality of the story. Alright, now that I got that out of my system, what I was saying was that I'm actually thankful for you to cut out the relatively unnecessary parts.

Okay, so I do remember you stating in a previous chapter that Minato's coming back, and I'm ecstatic about when it happens. If you haven't already picked out HOW he'll come back, then try either bringing him back with Edo Tensei (I know, I know, cliche), or maybe he's the man in the seal. He probably is . . . . Anyway, on a similar note to before, I'm also excited about Kushina coming back (everyone probably is, don't deny it . . .) and meeting with Naruto. Now, I still want a close relationship between Naruto and Jiraiya, and I'd also appreciate it if you found a way to let Naruto have the Crane contract AND the Toad contract. I'd expect, however, that Aki (and the rest of her brothers - to an extent) vehemently disagrees with Jiraiya being so friendly with her, that's just the way Aki is.

Also, you pointed out that she'll need to decide on whether to be a ninja in Whirlpool or Konoha. Now, I'd personally like it if she could have a 'dual-citizenship' of some sort, but I know that using logic, if she had to choose, she would choose Konoha, because that's her 'home', where her bonds are, even if most of the people despise her. Speaking of bonds, I like the idea that Ino thinks of Naruto as her little sister. Also, I DO wish that Naruto was with Gaara, or even Shikamaru, but I doubt you'd change that now, huh? Ah, well, whatever. Early bird gets the worm, they say.

Oh! I almost forgot, I don't believe that the name you're calling Kushina's village is correct. Now, I might be wrong, but I believe that the island is called Land of Whirlpools, and the village is/was called Whirlpool, or Uzushiogakure. It's just that I've never heard the village be called Maelstrom before. Also, another small mistake I found was that Whirlpool is actually right next to the Land of Fire, to the right, while Wave is right below Fire. So, actually, traveling between Whirlpool and Konoha versus Wave and Konoha is about the same, if not a little longer from Whirlpool. So, Kushina's trip should have, at the very most, taken her a week. This, however, could be wrong and I could be making a fool out of myself, and this IS fanfiction, so logic and canon facts are not always applied. I just wanted to point it out, more as potential constructive criticism than anything else.

Anyway, enough about that, I do need to ask a favour. Now, seeing as Naruto and the boys are already all grown-up ninjas, powerful in their own right, I swear to the Holy Heavens above, so help me if you decide that Kushina and Minato HAPPEN to SOMEHOW add another member to their family. I'm sorry, but I just don't think that would EVER happen. If you lost your husband and daughter in one night, and found out that she wasn't actually dead, and needed a mother's (and father's) love, would you REALLY think it would be a good idea to divide your attention to ANOTHER kid? I sure wouldn't . . .

My goodness, this review is getting a bit long. I end it in this paragraph, then. What I REALLY wanted to say, was that you're doing an AMAZING job of using celestial kitten16's idea, and expanding on it. I have NEVER found a fanfic quite like these three. I do wish that there were more writers willing to ask someone's permission to use an idea like you did, PVN. And for that, I am truly grateful. I look forward to any coming updates, and I hope you do your best work when you do.
Naruto-Da-Bomb chapter 2 . 6/3/2016
again, i don't know if your still doing this, but if it helps any, i really like your story's and think that you should continue. please don't listen to those who put you're story's down i think they are great.

~love this
( a.k.a female naruto forever )
Princess Scarlett III chapter 3 . 2/22/2016
they remind me of OHSHC Tamaki.
NarukoUzamaki chapter 18 . 12/11/2015
Great story
I think that you should bring back the fourth hokage by saying that he was put into a suspended animation like sasuke was in the manga/anime and the seal would only break when naruto goes berserk like he did when pain hurt hinata. You should probably have that for when orochimaru is fighting jiraiya and tsunade and have naruto come very close to killing orochimaru. So the seal breaks on minato and he goes to tighten naruto's seal.
Reading Pixie chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
please continue
Guest chapter 20 . 6/23/2015
Please write more soon
RoseTheOneForeverUnloved chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
do Gaara or Itachi!, both would be absolutely funny to read about, though my favorite would be Itachi.
RoseTheOneForeverUnloved chapter 20 . 6/5/2015
this match will be awesome! i had never seen any story like this, one where Naruto-nee has brothers and her mother is still alive! i love this story and you are awesome to make something like this!1
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
I just read your bio, and I'm sure you don't care too much about a detail like this, but the French name is actually Madeleine, not Madeline. The latter is English in origin. And before you tell me about the French book franchise, its target audience as Americans, so the author changed the name. Trust me, I know this stuff:)
Lily Love 12 chapter 20 . 10/3/2014
I like this stry please continue