Reviews for Love Of My Brothers
Reading Pixie chapter 1 . 10/2
please continue
Please write more soon
maymay85985 chapter 2 . 6/20
do Gaara or Itachi!, both would be absolutely funny to read about, though my favorite would be Itachi.
maymay85985 chapter 20 . 6/5
this match will be awesome! i had never seen any story like this, one where Naruto-nee has brothers and her mother is still alive! i love this story and you are awesome to make something like this!1
I just read your bio, and I'm sure you don't care too much about a detail like this, but the French name is actually Madeleine, not Madeline. The latter is English in origin. And before you tell me about the French book franchise, its target audience as Americans, so the author changed the name. Trust me, I know this stuff:)
Lily Love 12 chapter 20 . 10/3/2014
I like this stry please continue
brujaflu chapter 20 . 9/17/2014
continue please. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is good history
StrongGuy159 chapter 20 . 8/24/2014
Cool story continue please.
Pixiecropse chapter 20 . 8/9/2014
noooooooooooooo i want more I want more I love this story so far I can't believe no one else hasn't come up with this idea before your a bloody genius
Pixiecropse chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
awe its so adorable and cute ah if only i had brothers like that though I do love my older brother in a way I wish I had more older siblings cause i'm the second eldest in the family
Christinelovbooks chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
KoreanMusicFan chapter 20 . 7/24/2014
OMG Don't stop there! it's been what almost 2 years since your last update.
please update!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
hmm shikamaru or Itachi i think but again neji would be fun.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/27/2014
up date now
Guest chapter 20 . 5/26/2014
More! Plz! Its soooo gooood! Love the story!