Reviews for Pretty Flower
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
through pretty ore and this story i could understand how they are meant to be :)) poor potatoes..T.T. good story!have a mind to continue this? Pretty please with kiwi on top?*w*
Sl8l chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
Love it lol its so funny. Plz write more
Sarah chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
Love this story some much... I just got back on my gray faces again.
MeroR0 chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Keep up the good work, I'm really enjoying your story so far )

And I also like your writingstyle.

I hope to see more of it !

autumn chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
this is an amazing story but in the 3rd paragraph the first sentence should say she "the girl lay down in the grass," not the girl lied down in the grass. you are mad at people who have bad grammar in their sentences but now you made a mistake so how does that feel
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
could u please put pretty ore chapter 11 and 12 on youtube. Can u also put on pretty flower chapters 1-3 on youtube also? thanks:)
TheMaskedGirl chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
damn, it's really great and sweet and fluffy and i love it!
animasya18 chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
hi there, i really love your story and your idea of what most readers been looking in a story, i can't wait for your next chapter, so please update soon :D
outoftuneguitar chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Awesome. Lol, Gray wetted the couch!
SmittyFirefly chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
I read on your profile that you mostly criticize stories, well. A... (total mental block, basically the word that means the opposite of 'compliment') that I have to make is that your paragraphs are way too long. I lose interest easily and those huge chunks of text don't help. Other than that, good story. :3
Deusluxmea chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
Are you going to continue this like 'Pretty Ore'?
someoneudontknow5 chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
I was so happy when I found this story!

I'm already a Pretty Ore fan and I've been watching the videos on youtube, all I wanted to say is like, you ROCK
Sparkly Emerald chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I almost leapt for joy when I found out this existed. Good first chapter.
Anisha Asakura chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
H... Hello!

I'm Anisha Asakura, one of author who wrote Harvest Moon fanfic in Indonesian language...

First time I read your fic... It's really gorgeous! I like it!

I'm sorry if I had bad grammar- you know, I'm not too well using English...
Jhinra chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
You have a cool style, everything just flows. BUt flowing aside the plot is great. I read your first story and it was fantastic, the second one is right up ther; maybe it will be even better. I hope you continue this soon.