Reviews for Flow
BakaRamenBowl chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
heeheeheehee. thats cute
Jazu-chan chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
oAo DASGDadfbfnSDNRDBTF!

SO CUUUUUUUUUTE! I love how deep and mysterious and awesome China is here! And its so beleivable! 8D Amazing!
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
squee.
HappeDaez chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
very beautiful. Korea is such a funny guy. :)
Mocha-the-Reviewer chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
.tv/

I just found out about the Asia-Pacific Song Contest...when I looked it up on the chinese version for Yahoo, I only found one relevant link...

Come on, people of/from Asia (and the Pacific)! Spread the word and show the world how awesome we are!XD
Yume Dust chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Uwaahh For a first fic, it's written exceptionally well! You wrote them so vividly and I can imagine the sights and everything! Awesome, truly awesome. Even my first fic wasn't as good as this! And this pairing might not be my favourite, but I think it's just so cute, it's growing on me. X3
Chibi-Ra-Chan chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Aw, that was so lovely. I tend to agree with you, that Yao likes Korea a lot more then he wants anyone to know.

This story was so sweet. It's quite rare to find China/Korea, but this is such an awesome addition to the little collection we have on this site. I think I loved the idea of China dancing the most. Especially in front of baby Korea, it's just so unbelieveably adorable.

Great job!

Forever and Eternally,

-Ra
RoboPhantom chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I wish there was more China/Korea stuff around. I like this pairing a lot. It's nice to see it get some love.