Reviews for I'm Only Me When I'm With You
nicholee33 chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
I know you havent updated soon but hope to read a new chapter :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Whatcha waiting for? POST MORE PLEASE! WE ARE ALL HUNGRY FOR MORE!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! POST MORE! I BEG OF YOU!
thelovelyflorencelovett chapter 6 . 3/14/2010
love it but kep writing :D
Kurt doss chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
This story is great and makes me the actor that plays Ben very happy I love how badass I am but I don't really like red heads bad call there overall from personally knowing the characters and people everybody seemed in. Character please continue
Ghostwriter626 chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
i think a chelsea versus ruby fight would be interesting like patrick runs after ben and georgia and audie takes jordan into the kitchen to help his hand
thelovelyflorencelovett chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
hey, this was a very god ch. plz write more :D
JustTheGirl-xo chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
loved it!

i can't wait to see what happens next!

:P
Ghostwriter626 chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
oh boy
brokenangelwings16 chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
plz keep wrting
Harryfan94 chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
please continue this is really good
3taz2 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
i love how u kept changing the thoughts of the characters
Ghostwriter626 chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
oh wow thats nuts
CoachLover18 chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
Omg this story is amazing! Please update soon! :)
MermaidMidna chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
This is really, really great so far, and I think you chose an awesome plot and interesting character development.

I hope you don't mind if I give you a few suggestions?

First of all, even if you have your chapters written, I would wait a little bit longer to publish each chapter just so you can get more feedback and reviews PER chapter. When I published my first fanfic, I didn't realize how crucial this was, and I published all my chapters at once. I then only got 20 some reviews at the end of the story rather that 20 some per chapter.

Also, I feel like you have something great going with this story, but you might want to either slow it down a little bit, make it a little less angsty, or add some description of the setting and what's going on, so it's not all dialogue. I feel like your descriptions of people are really amazing and talented, but I don't have enough imagery of what's going on around them. I also feel like there is a lot of crying and not enough humor going on. I realize your story is supposed to be dramatic, but perhaps you could lighten the mood with some more sarcasm? And I would slow the pace a little, just so you leave the reader with a better sense of time.

I home you don't take any personal offense to my critique! I just feel like you story has SO MUCH potential and if you just changed a few minor things, it could be perfect. I started off writing just like you, and I feel like I've developed a lot more from the reviews I got on fanfiction. I only hope to help you with your writing!

Amazing story and I'm looking forward to what is to come!

3 Erin