Reviews for Darkness Holding Me Tightly
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Wonderfully done! :)
k chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
...Really awsome story...I've just re-read it...Could you come back to Supernatural and give us some new storys..?...We need some New, old, blood here. ...Thank you for sharing your talents with us all..!...detroiter stranded in tucson...k
detroiter stranded in tucson chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
...please ...please...PLEASE ! This story was great... could we please have a sequel ? pretty please !
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This was... just, brilliant.

Gorgeous and amazing and breathtaking and heart-wrenching and flawlessly written and perfectly in-character and... thank you.
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Oh word. I loved it. I loved seeing Sam and Dean like this. Why is it that Sam is the only one that gets blind anyway? :) Seriously though, thanks for sharing this!

As Always,

Joee
huge sg1 fan chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
i really enjoyed reading this story, it was very interesting, i really like it :)
Animegoil chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Good fic. I wish it'd been longer :) , but you did really well at containing a complete plot in just one chapter. Good descriptions and Sam POV 3
jmstevens chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
"Nobody asked you..." Lol. That was the best Dean line.

Glad that it worked out for Dean and for Sam.

Have you thought about writing another one?
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Ok I know that this is finished, but would you ever think about either writing another blind!Sam fic or making the part where Sam get's his sight back a dream in this one? A really log fic about Sam being blind? THis was a fantatic story and I enjoyed it a lot just wish it was much much longer. Thanks so much, Nicole.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Very enjoyable read! I liked your depiction of the boys and their relationship and how it's not always Dean who is the protective one because Sam is just as bad with Dean - going into a hunt ill prepared and then going blind as a result! And the fact that Sam could still ‘see’ Dean was a nice touch, showing the connection that they have.

I liked the magical element too, the blood sacrifice and how that transferred power. Very interesting and believable.

The time-line worked well too. At this point Sam is worried and scared about his destiny, about YEDs plans and what it could all mean. I liked how you referred to that, especially considering where we are now in the show. Things have changed a bit but I can light at the end of the tunnel.

Great stuff and thanks for sharing. Take care, Abbi
asesina chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I loved it! The story was exciting and the relationship between Sam and Dean was written wonderfully :).

It makes me sad that they have grown apart, though...
zookitty chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
AH Mo that was fantastic! My favorite scene was the "Bitch" "Jerk" "Hell Spawn" hahaha that timing of that was just hilarious! Oh my gosh this story moved my emotions in so many directions! You are fantastic girl!
DarthJackie chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
wow, that was really, really good.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
A very fun and very believable read!

Sounded like an episode. I had a great time tonight!

Love blind Sam!

Thank you!

Karen
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Amazing tale from start to finish.