Reviews for No Chance
TrulySasha chapter 38 . 3/17/2014
Hey! I just read your whole story, it was AMAZING :) I was just wondering if there was going to be a sequel?
Fionamoi chapter 38 . 2/15/2014
its really REALLY good :D
very interesting and incredibly dramatic

one very small (I mean teeny-tiny) criticism, I think you might have put a bit too much emotional love drama in it for first years... I get you wanted to show that they've grown up A LOT, and that you wanted Wes still in it, but I don't think most boys are that emotionally smart at the age 11-12... it seemed like it should have been a 4th/5th year kind of fic...

but anyways, I honestly don't mean any of this in a bad way because it was thrilling and brilliant and incredibly entertaining :D

have a good one,
Fiona
Riverflower chapter 38 . 7/29/2013
One thing that ruins the otherwise amazing story is their age. They all swear much fore than eleven year olds usually do, their knowledge is a little bit more that common for their age, and I can promise you that a normal eleven year old wouldn't have guessed what Serafina guessed Teddy and Victorie had talked about in the first chapter (or second, don't remember.)

I know it would have been hard to write them as a few years older, because the story involves their Sorting and the boats and stuff, but it wild have been more believable if they were.

I know Sera grew fast up because of the situation, but it doesn't exactly work that way. Trust me, I know.

Otherwise it was great! I loved all the action, but I've never been one for love triangles, so I didn't like the part about both Louis and James liking her. I feel it ruined their friendship more than they admitted.

Could you ever consider making a story about Teddy? That would've awesome! Or one for Louis, because he never had his happy ending. Or the Scamander twins? Hugo?
Ceasar-Flickerman chapter 38 . 6/15/2013
Ok, I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED a sequel RIGHT NOW
amama123 chapter 38 . 3/14/2013
What a fabulous story.
Really, it is just amazing.
Also, loved the ending, it was perfect in every way :)
FutureNargleHunter chapter 38 . 4/7/2012
Wow this storys really good.

Never rhought James would ever do that!
FutureNargleHunter chapter 36 . 4/7/2012
Wow,this a really good chapter!
FutureNargleHunter chapter 25 . 4/7/2012
Lily is funny..
FutureNargleHunter chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Like the story so far..
huunny chapter 38 . 3/23/2012
love this story, and her mothers birthday is the same as mine!
SoulWavelength chapter 38 . 11/26/2011
Nooooo D:

No sequel T.T

Most amazing one because its so adorable. Just adorable! Jamesie and Sera 33

Thank you so much for writing this!
QuidditchFlyer19 chapter 38 . 10/29/2011
Not kidding. I was up until 7 in the morning reading your story start to finish. gosh, you can write! 3'd it! -goes to read about Molly Gale now-
SoulWavelength chapter 27 . 9/19/2011
OMG SERA HAS THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS MOI XD

lawl. great chappy! :D
csibpip chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
I love it!
Vans321 chapter 38 . 9/1/2011
I finally got around to reading this and, wow! This Along with left unsaid are the best stories ever writen on fanfiction.