Reviews for No Chance
I absolutely love this fic. You obviously have an amazing talent for writing. I have also read left unsaid and as a younger and older sister I love how you captured the realistic but powerful relationships between both the Finnegan siblings and the Gales. Although they have two very different plots and are from the points of view of two very different charactets, they are both very moving, sometimes humorous and altogether incredible pieces of art.
TrulySasha chapter 38 . 3/17/2014
Hey! I just read your whole story, it was AMAZING :) I was just wondering if there was going to be a sequel?
Fionamoi chapter 38 . 2/15/2014
its really REALLY good :D
very interesting and incredibly dramatic

one very small (I mean teeny-tiny) criticism, I think you might have put a bit too much emotional love drama in it for first years... I get you wanted to show that they've grown up A LOT, and that you wanted Wes still in it, but I don't think most boys are that emotionally smart at the age 11-12... it seemed like it should have been a 4th/5th year kind of fic...

but anyways, I honestly don't mean any of this in a bad way because it was thrilling and brilliant and incredibly entertaining :D

have a good one,
Fiona
Riverflower chapter 38 . 7/29/2013
One thing that ruins the otherwise amazing story is their age. They all swear much fore than eleven year olds usually do, their knowledge is a little bit more that common for their age, and I can promise you that a normal eleven year old wouldn't have guessed what Serafina guessed Teddy and Victorie had talked about in the first chapter (or second, don't remember.)

I know it would have been hard to write them as a few years older, because the story involves their Sorting and the boats and stuff, but it wild have been more believable if they were.

I know Sera grew fast up because of the situation, but it doesn't exactly work that way. Trust me, I know.

Otherwise it was great! I loved all the action, but I've never been one for love triangles, so I didn't like the part about both Louis and James liking her. I feel it ruined their friendship more than they admitted.

Could you ever consider making a story about Teddy? That would've awesome! Or one for Louis, because he never had his happy ending. Or the Scamander twins? Hugo?
Ceasar-Flickerman chapter 38 . 6/15/2013
Ok, I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED a sequel RIGHT NOW
amama123 chapter 38 . 3/14/2013
What a fabulous story.
Really, it is just amazing.
Also, loved the ending, it was perfect in every way :)
FutureNargleHunter chapter 38 . 4/7/2012
Wow this storys really good.

Never rhought James would ever do that!
FutureNargleHunter chapter 36 . 4/7/2012
Wow,this a really good chapter!
FutureNargleHunter chapter 25 . 4/7/2012
Lily is funny..
FutureNargleHunter chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Like the story so far..
huunny chapter 38 . 3/23/2012
love this story, and her mothers birthday is the same as mine!
SoulWavelength chapter 38 . 11/26/2011
Nooooo D:

No sequel T.T

Most amazing one because its so adorable. Just adorable! Jamesie and Sera 33

Thank you so much for writing this!
QuidditchFlyer19 chapter 38 . 10/29/2011
Not kidding. I was up until 7 in the morning reading your story start to finish. gosh, you can write! 3'd it! -goes to read about Molly Gale now-
SoulWavelength chapter 27 . 9/19/2011