Reviews for The Many Shades of Mr Spock
Trude chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
cute
itxprincessxlala chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Great job and great description with all the different shades of green- it was adorable!
Mariole chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Aw, very cute!
krishnochura chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
That was areally cute...lol my favourite was 'forest green'!
AmazingJay chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Cute, very cute. And I must say that your writing continues to improve with every story. If you're serious about continuing to write Star Trek, I have something for you. It might help with your characterizations and references. Good job! I liked it.
synechdoche chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Creative concept for a story! If you're interested in learning more about Spock, you can watch Star Trek episodes for free on and on :) I think getting a deeper feel for the character will help you out, because you've got a good foundation. I recommend The Naked Time (season 1, episode 5... Spock and the rest of the crew become uninhibited), Shore Leave (season 1, episode 16... learn how crew members spend their free time), This Side of Paradise (season 1, episode 25... Spock and romance), Amok Time (Season 2, episode 1... all about pon farr and Vulcan mating), and Journey to Babel (season 2, episode 10... Spock's parents visit the Enterprise). Star Trek's next-to-last episode ever, All our Yesterdays, is also a realy good Spock episode as far as romance is concerned, but it's not available online :/ You'll have to borrow the season 3 DVD from your library like I did :)
mykardia chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
OH cute! love this...very descriptive and adorable...spock having so many different blushes ;)

love the way nyota says it all! good little fic D
kendrat199 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
That was so amazing! The absolute detail that you placed on all Spock's blushes was phenomenal, and the fact that it was like reading Uhura's diary rather than you just telling us Uhura's thoughts, was amazing and enthralling. This is such a great fanfic.

Thank you so much for sharing !

But when Nyota initiated it, well…it was for her pleasure, not his, and it would be rude to not satisfy her urges, however illogical they happened to be. And Vulcans were nothing if not polite.

That was perfection.

-kendra 3
Babita chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
LOL...a "mood ring" Spock!
Nyotarules chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Great first fanfic, looking forward to many more, this was an original story on the S/U relationshp, loved the colour descriptions, you are probably spot on, a coppor coloured Vulcan/Human would probably blush these different shades.
Gwen Kathleen chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Nice imagery! Somehow I can see Nyota with a Pantone Color Chart sitting by the night stand!

\Thank you!
ChrissyCC23 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I thought this was very cute! Thanks for posting it! It definitely made me smile!
nerdielady chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Very nice and different approach.
Rosie1392 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I thought you did a great job at characterization! This was a lovely, sweet story of cute and fluffy goodness! ) Great job, I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future. D

~MionePotter1592

P.S. Also, great job at the title, it's very appropriate. ;)
Marin55 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Aww, I love this story! It's so sweet and you can tell the affection Nyota has for her Vulcan.

Love it!