Reviews for Holiday Spirit
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
there's nothing better than finding a good story... except for finding an amazing one n this my friend was just that amazing! loved it all very sweet well written and them
ClashingColoursChasingRainbows chapter 10 . 10/21/2011
Well that was adorable, and completely in character - HOW DO YOU AMAZING WRITERS DO THIS? But seriously, one of the cutest, funniest and most realistic fics I have ever read - I tip my hat to you! Keep writing, you're awesome at it!
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
one of the best stories on earth. i absolutely loved this so much and am recommending it to everyone i know. beautiful.
Kamen Disguise chapter 10 . 9/1/2011
:) too much love for this whole fic. loved how you wrote sam's development and freddie's musing- you made them extremely adorable in this fic. kudos!
PurpleJerk chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
Girl, I've spent the whole day reading fanfics, but this was the best! You showed it's possible to be kinda romantic and yet Sam and Freddie :) Awesome, I enjoyed it.

The "Sorry." and "It's cool." in the first chapter made me think. Is Dan reading the fanfics? Because THAT was the same thing as in iOMG.

I love your writing style. It was freaking amazing. Damn, you've got talent.
Kamen Disguise chapter 10 . 6/17/2011
how i have fallen in love. :3
Katrinabadina chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This was adorable!

I don't know if you're still following iCarly but did you happen to see iOMG? Because I believe Dan stole a line from like your first chapter )

"Sorry."

She was looking at him in a way she's never looked at him before and he felt dizzy and off balance despite sitting down. He took steady, hopefully subtle breaths in to counteract the When it became a bit all too intense for him, he finally just shrugged. It seemed to break the spell ...

"It's cool."

sorry.. it's cool.. my mind was BLOWN ! hahaaha
julietlovec chapter 10 . 2/3/2011
I am in love with this story! It's awesome!
8sunkiss chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
AMAZING stry. (; i loved all of it.
crowthorn chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
"You're like the worst Jewish person ever."

Yeah. 'cuz she eats ham xD
Wooo chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
I read the whole thing, not bad at all. I enjoyed it. I kept wondering though, isn't Carly a bit slutty and did they stop making iCarly?
sophia666 chapter 10 . 10/31/2010
awesome ending. I've enjoyed this story so much, I'm a little sad it's over, but this was the perfect way to finish it. like the kiss on the cheek, it was sweet yet understated. I loved the hints that Sam was becoming more comfortable being in a relationship, and how you showed that they're still Freddie and Sam. great story. I hope you'll write more for the fandom.
it's simply me chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
Awesome chapter. I know what it's like writing something you aren't in the fandom of, but you've still managed to produce awesomeness! So great chapter! And story, it's great so far!
seejayy chapter 10 . 10/12/2010
Simply amazing story...the subtle progression throughout the year, coming around full tilt to New Year's again was just perfect. Sam and Freddie were perfectly in character, though I wouldn't have minded seeing Carly a few more times. And I don't like Kaya, she needs to learn to better appreciate classic Seddie flirting. Loved the dialogue & descriptions too...lot more I could list, but I'm lazy. Thanks for writing!
Lanter chapter 10 . 10/9/2010
"that's the hardest thing about being with the blonde girl; knowing how easily it is for her to simply let go."

A lot of Seddie fics focus on Sam's fears about a relationship with Freddie, so I appreciate how this dealt more with Freddie's uncertainty.

I loved this ending. It wasn't too sweet, it wasn't too jaded, it fit in with both Sam and Freddie's characters and the chapters that came before it.

If you never again write for this fandom that will be a shame for us readers, but you will have definitely left a mark. This is one of the best Seddie stories that I have read...and I don't often type those words. Thanks for the journey, its been fun.