Reviews for It Was Hell
The Candle Joker chapter 25 . 1/24
Pff! xD Wow, this was really entertaining :D Though it differs quite a bit from the manga I think you did an excellent job describing Allen's time with Cross ;)
Ioi chapter 21 . 12/22/2013
His luck is really bad, the only two friends he made just happens to turn into akuma and he just happens to be there at the time. Reading about Allen is depressing.
Ioi chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
Allen deserves better than this T_T. He's life is more pitiful than the akuma he tries so hard to save. Though, I must be a horrible person to actually think this is kinda funny.
Ioi chapter 13 . 12/22/2013
Gosh. Poor Allen, he should have taken that offer to be a sailor, if he had he would have been much more happy than he is now, which is saying something.
Ioi chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
I guess being taken advantage of is the consequence of being too kind for your own good. Your story just makes me want to cry, I wish Allen was born in the modern day world just so he could call the cops and file charges on child abuse, child labor, and child slavery.
Ioi chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
This is so sad, why is it that every fan fiction I read about Allen includes him getting beaten up, abused, kidnapped, manipulated, made a slave, tortured, suffering emotional trauma, and all other unpleasant things? It's amazing he's still alive after all that and not dead or insane. I feel so bad for the dude. T_T
Time and Nature chapter 25 . 10/26/2013
THis story was great! I'm really glad my sister showed me this anime. Otherwise I'd never know. Very great. Or Beyond brilliant as my sis would say. There was no Oocness either! :D
Time and Nature chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
so far this is great! My sister showed me -man earlier today and I wanted to read a fanfiction of it. I'm really glad I found this one, it's really good!
Shirubagure chapter 25 . 5/18/2013
Yay! very good about Allen and cross.
Mirari Angel chapter 25 . 3/25/2013
2 hours of reading later: ;) great work, could barely stop reading to comment last time. I just had to review this. Great job. Love it.
Relena Duo chapter 25 . 3/18/2013
good story, poor allen XD
mamita chapter 25 . 2/28/2013
Hello, I really liked your fic, I really like the couple CrossxAllen, but Cross is degenerate bastard, and insensitive, yet, though my favorite couple is LavixAllen, are so hot and so tender, hopefully do more fics of them, Keep it up, thanks and kisses.
Midnight Phantasma chapter 25 . 12/27/2012
No! Wait! Wait! You forgot to write about the time that Allen had to look after Rosanne! xD lol But other than that it was great! Cross was being jerk and Allen was being his cute, traumitized self! ;D
Haha, thanks for the awesome read!
GBY
-MP
blustarose chapter 25 . 5/17/2012
This is the best story ever!:D I'm going to tell all my friends to read this I know they will love it! this is the best cross and allen story!
violettruth chapter 25 . 7/9/2011
i really loved this story. it was awesome and made me cry(in a good way).