Reviews for Alone In The Dark
Bane of All the World chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Not bad, not bad at all. keep up the good work, just remember to edit for grammer.
Clove15 chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
Whats he going to say
Ni Castle chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
I really enjoyed
Chaosmob chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
So true, words mean nothing if you don't show how you feel.

Great chapter ZeroVII.

Chaosmob chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Damn that Bruce Wayne. Always a miserable and mean but with a heart of gold hidden somewhere deep inside.

Great chapter ZeroVII.

T'Poptarts chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
Like so many others, I really like this pairing. It was hard for me to understand most of the story, though, due to the misuse/lack of punctuation and grammar. You clearly have some skills and it shows, like your vocabulary, spelling, and grasp on sentence structures and story structures, but I think you should really learn to use punctuation and correct grammar.

Some sentences, due to lack of punctuation, seem like they cut into each other. There's no indication where one sentence ends and the next one begins. Other sentences cut off in the middle, where there's a period between two parts that belong in the same sentence. This is all very confusing and makes the story hard to read and understand, even though it has a perfectly solid structure.

And the grammar like I said is another thing I think you need work on. The last two paragraphs are on my screen right now, so here are a couple of examples:

- "To think me Princess of the amazons crying over him." -

This should have been "To think I, Princess of the Amazons, am crying over him."

- "Looking up an uncowled Batman a stared at her with the most genuine look she had ever saw him wear." -

Should have been "Looking up, an uncowled Batman stared [or "was staring"] at her with the most genuine look she had ever seen him wear."

I'm sorry if this review comes off as "negative", it's really not intended this way. My own writing is way far from perfect. But it does show that you put thought and effort into your writing, and correct use of grammar and punctuation would really improve your work, and would make it a lot easier to read and understand (especially for people like me, I'm dyslexic and have trouble reading to begin with). I also recommend using a beta reader if you can find one. Anyway, this is my humble review and I hope it helps. Thanks for a sweet story.

T'Poptarts
Chaosmob chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Tell her what? You can't just leave us hanging there without knowing!

Good story, Batman can be as stubborn as a mule sometimes.