Reviews for Out of Control
Guest chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
ZeoRegrediens chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Wait, found a sequel on Ao3 :P No worries
ZeoRegrediens chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I'm having trouble finding the sequels, or have you not yet written them? I would love to see where you take this next.
ShyLittleDevil chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
This was written very very well. I love the movie and this just goes so perfectly with it. I always thought of what might of happened before the movie started, but you nailed it for me. Thanks for writing this :) it was amazing to read, even though it's dark and tragic.
Lover of Fantasy chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
Another great chapter from you. I loved it. It was better than the original.
alsin chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
Amazing chapter :)
:O the second to last chapter :O I really love this story. I'll definitely miss it when it's finished
sess18 chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
update soon please
Miss Savvy chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
Great chapter; looking forward to your next update. :)
brooklynsam3 chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
I totally understand you. This is how I thought actually happened (but did not in the movie). And it's a lot more realistic. I can't wait for more. ( haha! Yes I can wait. )
takara410 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Like it
alsin chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
AMAZING chapter

I can't wait for the next one )

And when Lisa saw the truck i was all :O
Lover of Fantasy chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
This re-edited chapter was definitely a better enchantment of the first one. I can't wait to read the next one. I really love how we're getting more insight on Fenton's thoughts. We didn't get that in the first time you edited this story.
jlynnm87 chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Just out of curiosity why, being a science teacher, is Fenton not concerned about ejaculating inside of a non sexually-active teen girl? Wouldn't her getting pregnant risk him getting caught or does he not care?
sess18 chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Update soon please.
Lover of Fantasy chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Just as captivating as before. This re-edit is definitely giving us readers more insight on Fenton. I’m loving it. I can’t wait for the next update.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »