Reviews for Gardener of Konoha v2
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Cool story. I like how well everything was mized in together. I wonder if Hiei is going to work on freeing Kurama from the seal. I honestly have no idea. Naruto becoming aware he's got the Kyuubi inside him will definately be something I look forward to reading! Good luck on this rewrite!
killer4853 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Please update this story I really like it so far PLEASE!
StrongGuy159 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Cool chapter continue please.
SelenaWolf chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Cool! Can't wait to read more of this one too!
Vixen Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I would like to point out Sai would be no older than Naruto.
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Awesomeness. Continue this, PWEASE?
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Hello! :) I remember reading your version one of this story a while back. I had pulled it off and reread it, after which I came by hoping to see if more chapters had been posted. I was surprised to find a version two, but pleasantly surprised at this new turn. You have an interesting set-up (and I'm happy to read how Kurama's reasons for attacking Konoha were revealed), and, although it was posted back in '09, I hope that you will continue it. I look forward to reading where it goes!

Good luck, thanks for the great read, and happy writing! :)
Gohan Zero chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I actually like the first version better my self
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
more please this is really god and i want to find out what will happen next and how everything will turn out for all of them
kaori and yoshi chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
so cool! i'll deffinatly read that other story! thanks for pointing it out!
NightInk chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
when will u be updating this story i want ot see its progress or have u discontinued it?
Not In Use Anymore 35 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
So what about Yusuke Urameshi he's what is the Name of his clan is it called the Raizen clan or Uramashi clan will Yusuke still be alive, is the youngest clan head ever, will he join Konoha, and is Kurama going to be kind or sort of a jerk I just want to know since he's (Kurama) the Kyuubi and I want to know his personality towards Naruto. So will Naruto be trained by Kyuubi/Kurama, and Genkai? It's obviouse he'll be trained by Hiei? Will he fight some of there old enemies like Rando, The Saint Beasts (if you deicide to add them by having them revived) the older Toguro? Can you make Naruto's right eye a rinnegan and his left eye a sharingan from Shisui? I think it'll be safe for him to have 3 powerful Doujutsus if you count the Jagan Eye as a doujutsu, 2 powerful doujutsus if you don't count the Jagan Eye as a Doujutsu.
andysanime chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This seems like it has a possibility to become a good story, hope you plan to continue!
Lover of Fanfiction and Anime chapter 1 . 6/20/2010