Reviews for Tables Turned
tireswithspares chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Aww...poor Suzaku, cery good, I found the way you portrayed them to be perfect, :)
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Really wonderful story here. I've read this many times but it has the same powerful emotional impact on me each time. If this had happened in canon, I would have thought better of both Suzaku and Kallen. (Though admittedly, that scene where she beats him up IS pretty damn awesome.)

The way you depicted the SuzaEuphie here somehow really hits home. It's because you can really SEE the effects her passing had on Suzaku in a way; it's one of the most wonderful examples of showing a story and not telling it. The way Suzaku treated Euphie-who-was-really-Kallen showed such a tender, vulnerable side to him. And it was so heartbreaking to see Kallen play along with it just for the sake of getting back to the Black Knights. I was really glad that she chose to reevaluate her opinion on Suzaku because of this. It doesn't justify some of the things he does, but it makes me empathise with him in a way the series itself wasn't quite able to make me do.

This is an older fic and it never did get much attention, but that doesn't lessen the effect this story had on me. Truth be told, I think I read it a year or two ago. It may not have been the flashiest CG fic I ever read, but there's still a lot of detail to the simple plot that it told, and it's the simplest stories that can really mean the most sometimes. I can't really describe it, but it's special to me.
TTY7 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This was a really good story. I feel sad for Suzaku now. I hope he'll be able to move on someday.
JC chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Great start.

You keep both Kallen and Suzaku in character.

I like too see a A.U where Lelouch got a different Geass power,How much this will changed canon?

What would happed if Suzaku got the Geass,power instead of Lelouch?

Tell me what you think of my ideas in your Next Chapter.
Angel-wing2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Great start! Please update this, it's a really good concept. Suzaku was really funny!~ Anyway, I hope you write more soon. :)
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Awesome! One of the best Geass one shots ever. I love where you took your imagination.
Arroyo Rose Cawston chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
That was clever, beautiful and oh so sad. Suzaku was more talkative and direct than I'd expected, but it makes sense considering how much feeling was pent up for several months.
Arahazi chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
This was pretty good, and a little heartbreaking at the same time. It is kind of sad that Suzaku shares so many of the same ideas as Kallen and yet cannot find the capacity to work together. And of course, its always sad to see how happy Suzaku could have been had Euphemia lived, especially seeing how her death changed him. I always like these kinds of fics where the two sides get to find some sort of common group in understanding one another, even if they are still enemies. And you got the characterization down pretty well. I hope you write more fics like these _.