Reviews for Only In Vegas
Bloodsired chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Nice story and very amusing. :)
Gi chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Haha very sweet very well written
jubilee213 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I nearly dropped my computer, I was laughing so hard. This really put a smile on my face.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Oh, that poor housekeeper. I doubt that was the first time she's had to give that speech.

Yes, Sarah, you are a bit insane. *cracks up* I really liked the box line.
The.Burlesque.Mistress.92 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
This had me giggling like mad! X3
Kathleen1533 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Only in Vegas...

I know I'm not being original, but who cares, it's past midnight here and I'm kinda slap happy
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Gleefully happy to read this!

Great premise, and I enjoyed drunk and nearly-incoherent-Sarah.
Anni girl chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Love your crack!

"Yeah, right. You get outside the box, kick the crap out of it and then duct tape and super glue it to the shape you want. No thanks. I'm staying away from the stupid box."

That is an epic line!

Thank you for the giggles!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
That was hilarious! I loved quite a few of your lines:

-"You get outside the box, kick the crap out of it and then duct tape and super glue it to the shape you want. No thanks. I'm staying away from the stupid box."

-""What part of our crazy conversation about you and boxes didn't you understand?" She asked.

"The duct tape." He answered honestly."

-"It was quite the sight, seeing the Goblin King playing the slots as if it was a normal everyday occurrence. She briefly wondered why no one was staring at his chosen form of dress; until a Klingon walked by."

The entire story was an excercize in breathing while cracking up. That was great!

CT
daughterofthe1king chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I've had this on my favorites list forever, and realized I hadn't reviewed it yet. So here is my review because I know what it's like to have dozens of readers and not even half that in reviews... :)

Great story. I laughed - a lot!

Any chance you are getting more stories out about my favorite couple? Soon? :)
Salsa849 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Awesome! That's a really good idea about Sarah winning Jareth&Toby :D I loved the awkward bit at the end too, so funny :) drunk sarah is great too!
Kaytori chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
That was fricking hilariouse.

LOVED it.
seara rain chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I love the part with the housekeeper. :)
Jareth-GK chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I have actually been introduced to duct tape, and though I was under the impression it would have something more to do with water birds, it has proven to be wonderfully useful. The goblins are particularly fond of it.

Am I to understand that Sarah and I were bound to each other legally before this Vegas incident? I am exceedingly curious what would have led you to believe this.

Also, I would like it to be known that I am not in the least bit ticklish, and while I appreciate the creativity of your assumption, I would rather such rumors not be spread. The goblins have a bit of a fondness for tickling, you see, and I assure you that no one wishes to be tickled by a goblin.
Akirasan215 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
nope it is official i am never going to Vegas i always forget to hang those little do not disturb signs... lol loved it so very funny!