Reviews for Naked But Safe
pammazola chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Wow, I loved the way you wrote Koizumi's personality and how he'd respond in this situation. All around excellent oneshot.
Ma'am.Anne chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Incredible. This story is perfect. I love the pairing of Haruhi and Itsuki(as I thought it was clear that he would do what ever to please her) and this fiction emulates my (perceived) canon for this pairing. Adding Mikuru and Yuki in was also a bonus.

I have no criticisms. Thank you for posting.
Clato Kentwell chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I also never think that if Haruhi and Itsuki were to have sex that it would be like this.

But is a fic amazing!
Amarielah chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

This is amazing. I love how IC (and hot!) it is. Totally faved.
Raserei Hojo chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I never really [wanted to] consider that if Haruhi and Itsuki were to have sex that it would be like this. Nevertheless, it was amusing in some sick and twisted way. If Haruhi ever decided to become curious about sex or masturbation, I wouldn't put it past her to try something like this - especially if she were going to include Mikuru, too.

Most importantly, I do believe it would be Itsuki she would choose over Kyon. (Maybe she was just practicing for the future) Kyon definitely would not be subjective to this kind of "torture." At least, I don't think he would.
Broken Kilter Express chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
How over the top. I think this counts as a suspense/humor story, what with koizumi thinking about people watching.

I can picture kyons words to haruhi:

K: So thats how it is! Him first over me!

H: Well, he's obedient! You don't follow a thing I say!

K: Yeah, seriously, and you have the gall to boss me around the way you do. I want the lovin!

And later Nagato gives it to him. KyxYu and HaxIt makes more sense if you think about it.
Lita Maxwell chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Hey there! It's Bianca Maxwell from LJ!

I remember reading this story and immediatly thought that this would be how Haruhi and Itsuki would act during sex...minus the others watching. But that made it funny! Bet Kyon's thinking 'Yes! I'm free'. XD Overall, an enjoyable little piece.