Reviews for I Want To Be With You
Kiara-0110 chapter 20 . 8/15/2011
Great chapter. Ted and Toshida are a good couple. Anyway Update Soon! :)
Ms.AwesomeDiBiase chapter 19 . 7/26/2010
awwwwwww...
CLP'sGirl52886 chapter 19 . 7/26/2010
Aw! That was a very sweet chapter! Ted and Toshida are so cute together! Can't wait to read more! MORE SOON?
CLP'sGirl52886 chapter 18 . 7/10/2010
GREAT CHAPTER! I loved it! Hope the next one is just as great! MORE SOON?
Ms.AwesomeDiBiase chapter 18 . 7/9/2010
awwwww. yay! ted and toshida!
Ms.AwesomeDiBiase chapter 17 . 6/8/2010
ted and toshida are awesome
CLP'sGirl52886 chapter 17 . 6/8/2010
WOW! Great 2 chapters! Ted and Randy are so sweet! I wish they were our friends in real life, but then again who know's, by this time next year, I may be friends with Nathan! I am going back to St. Louis next year! LMFAO! Hope the next chapter is just as good!
CLP'sGirl52886 chapter 15 . 5/30/2010
Those chapter's were so good! Teddy is so adorable and sweet! Shida is one lucky girl to have both Teddy AND Randy love her! Can't wait for more!
dj-ssdd chapter 15 . 5/30/2010
so cute :P loved both chapters... yay, now i know. u smell that? thats blackmail lol jk jk. although i think u guys should tell randy about sam cheating on him :P
Ms.AwesomeDiBiase chapter 13 . 5/27/2010
I think ted needs to break up with maria and date toshida and john needs to stop being a cheating slob and respect Randy's feelings because best friends don't sleep with other best friends wives and girlfriends. Sams a slob.
CLP'sGirl52886 chapter 13 . 5/18/2010
GREAT CHAPTER! I can't wait for the next one and see if what I think will happen with Sam coming out to the ring is gonna happen or if u have some other spectacular surprise brewing!
CLP'sGirl52886 chapter 12 . 5/18/2010
Awww... Teddy is a sweetheart! I shall read the next chapter and review!
dj-ssdd chapter 13 . 5/18/2010
ya know, this is actually my favorite out of all ur fics. keep up the great work :D
OohiloveCena-Ortonalways chapter 13 . 5/18/2010
I love her and ted together

great chapter

update soon
OohiloveCena-Ortonalways chapter 11 . 5/12/2010
Aw her and ted hooked up

how can john get mad waht a jerk

great chapter