Reviews for Unveiling the Wallflower
Meep chapter 15 . 7/17
Plz continue!
silveraqueen chapter 1 . 3/26
As I've grown up lots of things have changed.
I've gone from trying to survive high school to dealing with work, spending time with my family and learning more about love with my boyfriend.

But time and time again. When everything isn't going my way- or I feel like absolute shit. I turn to fan fiction. To the stories that kept me sane when I was a teenager being bullied or slacking behind. This story was one of them. When I felt like shit I would always look forward to an update. To me this story you wrote was one of the things that I looked forward to.

Even now years later I just laugh at the paintball chapter or cheer on Hinata for opening up and taking chances. To fall in love with Sasuke. To try. Because I too am trying. We all make mistakes and to be honest I don't know what I'm trying to say here. Maybe I'm venting a bit but I don't think anyone minds.

I think what I want to say is thank you for writing this and I hope you too are doing your best in whatever life throws your way! I'm trying too! Just like Hinata let's try our best

Hinata-Hime-Starz chapter 14 . 2/15/2015
This seems very sad how sasuke didn't find her attractive but now that she had new clothes, hair style and makeup, she's now beautiful. Thats messed up. Im surprised she didn't even notice. and NarHana...that's just wrong. If the movie is like this then the morals must have been truly messed up.
A Reader chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
Update Please! It's such a good fanfic and the last update was in 2011, I don't know, maybe you just quit writing it, but please don't I would like to read more. I don't even know if you'll see this considering the last update was 2011 and it's now 2015. Anyway, if you do see it, please finish it, thanks.

A reader ;)
cookies4lifetime chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
yesyesyes but where is the rest? hurry and update it pleaseeeeeee!
oh god chapter 14 . 10/25/2014
This is so socially degrading— I mean, She's All That was a horrible plot, and sending the worst message.
Change who you are and you'll be beautiful.
I digress, Hinata can be beautiful in any way but what really irks m is how men always look to the body. Its nice but remember what happened when you're older, you turn into a sag bag.
I don't neccesarily hate this story, rather to the main focus.
Beauty isn't everything. I'd be more interested if Sasuke fell in lover with her personality... rather than saying, ...“Hey, she looks pretty I'll date her!"
kandita chapter 12 . 2/25/2014
I find Naruto to be extremely annoying and over bearing in this story
aurora0914 chapter 15 . 2/25/2014
Three years. *frowns at you*. Three years, and you still havent updated. No words, just no words.
Some of the touches were nice, but sad that they havent kissed yet, also sad that Hinata holds back like that. I kind of wish she wen to prom in the black dress, just so we could have seen Sasuke's reaction. That would have been super uper cool.
Update soon, and dont just leave this story!
Also! It would be nice to delete the author's note chapter.
MLeggyLeaf chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Poor Kibaaaa. He's meanie here...
IvaChism chapter 15 . 12/13/2013
Update! I loved your style of writing, and the story was very entertaining. Please continue!
Smiley chapter 15 . 9/1/2013
I know you might not continue this story because of personal time, but I really enjoyed this fanfic. Although you stopped the story with the swing, I can't help but say that I personally, would have been satisfied with the stop of the story, if you ended the swing with hinata and sasuke having a kiss! I would be sooo happy, If you could please continue this story, it is vastly entertaining xD
ChibiCourtney chapter 15 . 8/28/2013
Oh my gosh you have to update! I know its been like forever, but you just haaaaaave to! I love how the characters just fit without being OOC and I especially love the SasuHina pairing 3
REN FTW chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
Oh please, please update soon! I loved this story, i feel like it was very well written, and i love how the characters don't seem OOC at all. I'm dying to find out what happens! please update!
Peachie-Trishie chapter 15 . 6/20/2013
This story is so good! And please keep it ShikaIno! I love that pairing and SasuHina to bits! I also see that you haven't updated in two years...please update soon! Don't abandon this story!
Until then, I shall patiently wait for your updates!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/12/2013
When are you going to update ?