Reviews for The Chronicles of The Twilight 25
qhrciskrpc chapter 11 . 6/26
He's wrong, you know. Repaired relationships, (forgveness/restoration) must be done by the person who was wronged. Because no one else can.
qhrciskrpc chapter 2 . 6/26
Funny. Really funny.
qhrciskrpc chapter 18 . 8/25/2013
awesome. been waiting to read this scene for years. thankyou. x 100

loved it.

now, I just need to find that one scene with bella, prewolf jake, charlie, eddy and Billy...
Lilian'Chic chapter 18 . 8/15/2011
LOL that was tooooo funny! "You tell him, baby,"!
edwardfreakincullen chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
"She thought herself flawed. But to me, she was perfection." This was beautiful.
edwardfreakincullen chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
LOL!
lizzierichards chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
that was hilarious!
The Love Peacock chapter 19 . 1/12/2011
Ha ha this was brilliant
Corinne 22 chapter 25 . 9/15/2010
These were all really, really good. It surprises me when some of your 100 word ones even left me feeling something or could convey so much. Some of my favs were 9, 14, 15, 19, 23 and 25. Just a few of the fav of the favs. :)

I really like the idea of this contest. It's cool to see how different everyone's thoughts go.
moonhoney2 chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
LOL Too funny!
blowbe chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
that was amaazing,

hahahahaha

actually laughing aloud,

i love thiss... annd showers.

i'm faving this story just for this chapter!
MaleficentKnits chapter 13 . 3/24/2010
*shah* sweetie you did fine... you definitely an skip "Lemons 101" and proceed to "Lemons 201" *smirk*
jonnis chapter 25 . 2/5/2010
You know, this is what I love about your stories. You ALWAYS get so damn much emotion in just a couple of sentences. Like raindrops as well. It's just amazing. And we shouldn't even talk about The Woods. I think I've only cried to Emancipation Proclamation and The Woods. Those are the only written words I've ever cried to. I was so goddamned happy that they seem to have gotten some kind of control over everything, so perhaps they can just be happy for a while. That would be good. But not for too long. We need some angst as well.

Love you,

Jonna
Starshinedown chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Bahahaha.

“Your mother used to sing in the shower, too,” Charlie said thoughtfully. “You sound just like her, actually.”

Oh the joys of detachable shower heads...and very concerned fathers. Thank you for the long laugh.
izzzyy chapter 16 . 12/30/2009
Oh, such simple beauty, and sorrow. Poor Rosalie. I wouldn't want to remember, either.