Reviews for Brother
Wynter Spite chapter 1 . 6/25
Ha! Okay, that's funny. I had to add this to Favorites. Great story, luv. Hilarious.
Kei-kei Yuki chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
lol! this so going in the favorites! love it!
RBG chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I feel so sorry for Sakuraba in this. Counting the people who want him dead that I noticed, there's Shin, Juumonji, Takami, Koutarou, Hiruma, Agon, Musashi, Mamori, and Riku.
And there's all of the people that weren't named in the giant threat against Sakuraba.
Honestly, if I were him, I'd be most scared of Mamori. There's nothing like her maternal instincts kicked into overdrive.
The fact that Shin beats up Sakuraba without the slightest shred of remorse is just hilarious as well.
Poor guy.
And I love how Torakichi doesn't notice it that well and is just annoyed at his Haru-nii for not focusing on the Christmas bowl.
I wonder how a football match between all of the people who like Sena would be like. Probably the bloodiest match in the history of American Football.
Ever.
w- easy enough chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
LOL. just... oh Tora... so innocent.
Alia Inverse chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
That was really funny. Poor Torakichi, using his P.O.V. was genius xD
LunarStar98 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
X'D X'D X'D
anicraze009 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
this...this is too good xD
Loraliell chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This was awesome. Am I right when I asume that Sakuraba asked Sena out and the rest of the American Football Teams didnt take it too well?
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
*too busy laughing her ass off to comment properly*
Aoi24 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
BRB, suffocating under my own laughter here.
depointedulac chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Couldn't stop giggling the whole way through! :)
Yoime chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Hahahahha! So effingly epic. Fuuu xDDD So oblivious, more oblivious than Sena, I'd say, that Torakichi kid. But so funny. I'd die of laughter, watching such a match. Thanks for the mental image -of funnyness!
yokainomiko chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Hahaha, why have I not read this before? Favoriting right now! :D
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Does Torakichi not know that Eyeshield is Sena? Hahahaha! Everyone's ganging on Sakuraba because Sena's helping him! How amusing!
reckless-rage chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I-I have too many lines I love from this, but let's just quote one of them:

"Haru-nii stands right up and smiles like he doesn't have Shin's footprint on his face."

Excuse me while I hide in a dark corner to cackle to myself for the better part of five minutes. XD