Reviews for The Problem With Dedicating Songs
Fran chapter 20 . 5/29
Just to let ya know its already 2015 ;-; Duncha dare die on me ;-; I ENJOYED D STORY! AND I WAS LIKE "DAMN DIS IS SO COOL!" AND I WAS EVEN SPENDING MAH LOAD TO READ DIS OFFLINE ;-; Please update soo ;-;
Fran chapter 20 . 5/29
NUUUUU AUTHOR-SAAANNN! WHY YOU DO DIISSS TO MEEEEHHH?! TTHHAT WWAASS AA HHUUGGEE CLIFFHANGER ;; I NEEEDDD MMOAAARRR -THRASHES AROUND D ROOM- DAT WUZ GETTING GOOD ;-; Then you suddenly decided to stahp :'(
Snowyncess chapter 8 . 3/30
It was almost a year since my last review. I have read this story twice and now, I'm re-reading it again. It was really, truly an excellent story. Just where are you now dear? Feel free to share your problems, burdens or whatever and tell us of how are doing right now. I hope you aren't dead, sick or what. I had such a lovely read and going down again to this masterpiece is like experiencing the 'love' once more, feeling it all once again.

Hope you're alright.
Blood tinted rain chapter 20 . 1/14
I remember reading this years ago and absolutely falling in love with it. Out of all the I ichiruki fics I had read back when I was still in high school, yours was the one I remembered the most. About a week ago I searched up the name of your story and re-read it again, falling in love with it a second time. I have long since forgotten my love for ichiruki as I found new parings to fan over but this story got me back into the ichiruki ship just a bit. It is a shame that your probably not going to continue this, I understand you though, I'm exactly the same way with a few of my stories. I hope u do continue it. That would be real great to see
Latias426 chapter 20 . 6/29/2014
Uwaaaaaaah! You're not dead yet, right?
Pleeeeeeeease update! :((
I love this story! Don't leave me hanging :((
Snow chapter 20 . 6/3/2014
Can't believe you left the story like that. It was getting so good! I really wish you come back...
mooncrimson802 chapter 20 . 6/1/2014
Dear Author I really like this story and i am hoping to know when will you be updating the next chapter. Please would try to complete this story as well . Thank You..
ichiruki120245674 chapter 20 . 4/23/2014
An awesome story!
I love your story a lot. Please upload more!
:D
March chapter 20 . 4/5/2014
Hey how come you never finished the story? It's a good one and you should finish it.
kei chapter 20 . 4/3/2014
please when the last time u update this story? i like it so much and i need to meet the next chaps
Somebody105 chapter 20 . 3/28/2014
My only thought about this is for you to...UPDATE!
TheGrammarQueen chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
Oh, Isshin, dear...
Panda-Angel-Wings chapter 20 . 2/26/2014
WAIT WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REST OF THE STORY? I THOUGHT IT WAS DONE?
If i wasnt listening to a happy song like No Other by Super Junior and had just eastern cheesecake I would've killed something.
Why does the story just stop at chapter 20?
Fenris Jin chapter 20 . 1/19/2014
How could a ten year old kid possibly kill her beloved piano teacher? Well, aside from being a budding psychopath and all. Granted that it might still be a possibility considering Byakuya has his moments of insanity, but she didn't have the chance because she left Masaki's wing a year after she died right? If we base thing in the way Isshin goes around trying to make Ichigo get with Rukia, it would be obvious that all of it is unnecessary guilt.. She would probably get sympathy from people instead of vindication anyway.. Hmm, it would have still been interesting to see. I was waiting on some more of Toshiro appearances.

..Anyway, it's all well and good.. considering Ganryu himself is actually poker friends with Byakuya, and that Kuchiki-sama can make and break a person's reputation on whim.. I don't think, anyone would want to cross anybody from that family anyway. So Senna's plot is for naught. She'd probably be disowned for the stunt anyway. It would have been fun to see retribution though. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 19 . 1/19/2014
I love Histugaya. So supportive as always. :)