Reviews for The Problem With Dedicating Songs
greasy snivellus chapter 15 . 12/5/2017
ichigo/toshiro. damn. hahaha
greasy snivellus chapter 12 . 12/5/2017
erm does it have to be ishida and yoshino? why not ishida and toshiro. XD
greasy snivellus chapter 10 . 11/29/2017
pretty sure rukia's the penpal. . .
greasy snivellus chapter 9 . 11/29/2017
1. who the fuck is the penpal
2. who the fuck is the closet buddy
3. why the fuck is this so good i wanna keep sniffing it?
Guest chapter 19 . 11/26/2017
As always the most well written, interesting and extremely good fanfics are...not complete, sigh life is unfair.
yocel chapter 20 . 4/9/2017
OMG!
I LOVE your fic!
Update pleaseeeeeeee
Aladris chapter 20 . 11/25/2016
Oh my gosh, when you have the time and inspiration please do update this fic. It is superb! I know the end of the manga may be demoralizing... but your story portrays Ichigo and Rukia's relationship better than canon does. The characters truly live on in your story. Thank you for sharing your work, and good luck in finishing it if you choose to.
Yesmin chapter 20 . 8/19/2016
Please please continue! Authors like you will do justice to Ichiruki!
As long as we have authors like you, IchiRuki will
NEVER DIE!
Keynn chapter 20 . 7/28/2015
You know, it's funny because I thought about this story a few days ago and went to go check on it and saw that it is a) unfinished and b) moderately out dated ... I should have known not to read it. Let sleeping things lie or whatever. But I'm a masocist at heart and so I reread it all (plus the last couple chapters which I'd never read before.) and now I just have so many burning questions about hitsugaya's safety and why senna is /such/ a raging bitch... Like, what she did was flat out -cold- and I want her to get what's coming to her. And I want ichigo to talk more with hisana... There's just a lot that I want. That aside, 4 years later and I still love this fic. (Which probably says something about me :') and despite wether it goes an eternity unfinished I felt that I should leave one last review for a story that I've quite literally thought about for years and tell you, once again, that you've done a good job here. And I truly appreciate it. I hope life is treating you well :)
Xsadiex94 chapter 20 . 7/17/2015
Damn you for leave me hanging...
NovelBeginner chapter 20 . 7/17/2015
I'll murder someone if u dont continue ;-; PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS
Guest chapter 20 . 6/22/2015
please complete the story! Plz. Plz..plz.. I begg u..
The last chapter ended in a cliffhanger..
Fran chapter 20 . 5/29/2015
Just to let ya know its already 2015 ;-; Duncha dare die on me ;-; I ENJOYED D STORY! AND I WAS LIKE "DAMN DIS IS SO COOL!" AND I WAS EVEN SPENDING MAH LOAD TO READ DIS OFFLINE ;-; Please update soo ;-;
Fran chapter 20 . 5/29/2015
NUUUUU AUTHOR-SAAANNN! WHY YOU DO DIISSS TO MEEEEHHH?! TTHHAT WWAASS AA HHUUGGEE CLIFFHANGER ;; I NEEEDDD MMOAAARRR -THRASHES AROUND D ROOM- DAT WUZ GETTING GOOD ;-; Then you suddenly decided to stahp :'(
Snowyncess chapter 8 . 3/30/2015
It was almost a year since my last review. I have read this story twice and now, I'm re-reading it again. It was really, truly an excellent story. Just where are you now dear? Feel free to share your problems, burdens or whatever and tell us of how are doing right now. I hope you aren't dead, sick or what. I had such a lovely read and going down again to this masterpiece is like experiencing the 'love' once more, feeling it all once again.

Hope you're alright.