Reviews for The Problem With Dedicating Songs
Keynn chapter 20 . 7/28
You know, it's funny because I thought about this story a few days ago and went to go check on it and saw that it is a) unfinished and b) moderately out dated ... I should have known not to read it. Let sleeping things lie or whatever. But I'm a masocist at heart and so I reread it all (plus the last couple chapters which I'd never read before.) and now I just have so many burning questions about hitsugaya's safety and why senna is /such/ a raging bitch... Like, what she did was flat out -cold- and I want her to get what's coming to her. And I want ichigo to talk more with hisana... There's just a lot that I want. That aside, 4 years later and I still love this fic. (Which probably says something about me :') and despite wether it goes an eternity unfinished I felt that I should leave one last review for a story that I've quite literally thought about for years and tell you, once again, that you've done a good job here. And I truly appreciate it. I hope life is treating you well :)
Xsadiex94 chapter 20 . 7/17
Damn you for leave me hanging...
NovelBeginner chapter 20 . 7/17
I'll murder someone if u dont continue ;-; PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS
please complete the story! Plz. Plz..plz.. I begg u..
The last chapter ended in a cliffhanger..
Fran chapter 20 . 5/29
Just to let ya know its already 2015 ;-; Duncha dare die on me ;-; I ENJOYED D STORY! AND I WAS LIKE "DAMN DIS IS SO COOL!" AND I WAS EVEN SPENDING MAH LOAD TO READ DIS OFFLINE ;-; Please update soo ;-;
Fran chapter 20 . 5/29
Snowyncess chapter 8 . 3/30
It was almost a year since my last review. I have read this story twice and now, I'm re-reading it again. It was really, truly an excellent story. Just where are you now dear? Feel free to share your problems, burdens or whatever and tell us of how are doing right now. I hope you aren't dead, sick or what. I had such a lovely read and going down again to this masterpiece is like experiencing the 'love' once more, feeling it all once again.

Hope you're alright.
Blood tinted rain chapter 20 . 1/14
I remember reading this years ago and absolutely falling in love with it. Out of all the I ichiruki fics I had read back when I was still in high school, yours was the one I remembered the most. About a week ago I searched up the name of your story and re-read it again, falling in love with it a second time. I have long since forgotten my love for ichiruki as I found new parings to fan over but this story got me back into the ichiruki ship just a bit. It is a shame that your probably not going to continue this, I understand you though, I'm exactly the same way with a few of my stories. I hope u do continue it. That would be real great to see
Latias426 chapter 20 . 6/29/2014
Uwaaaaaaah! You're not dead yet, right?
Pleeeeeeeease update! :((
I love this story! Don't leave me hanging :((
Snow chapter 20 . 6/3/2014
Can't believe you left the story like that. It was getting so good! I really wish you come back...
mooncrimson802 chapter 20 . 6/1/2014
Dear Author I really like this story and i am hoping to know when will you be updating the next chapter. Please would try to complete this story as well . Thank You..
ichiruki120245674 chapter 20 . 4/23/2014
An awesome story!
I love your story a lot. Please upload more!
March chapter 20 . 4/5/2014
Hey how come you never finished the story? It's a good one and you should finish it.
kei chapter 20 . 4/3/2014
please when the last time u update this story? i like it so much and i need to meet the next chaps
Somebody105 chapter 20 . 3/28/2014
My only thought about this is for you to...UPDATE!