Reviews for Gotcha
where she went chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Good stuff.
Greek.Fan chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I'm so glad you decided to write a fic about this episode. It was one of my favorites by far.
soul-full-of-music chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
well I loved it! lol. and i loved the thoughts flowing through caps head. :) amazingly done.
KBecks87 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
i think this was very cute!
Plato's Girl chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Absolutely loved this! Adorable!

-PG
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
aww, how perfectly cute!

LOVE it!
r'n'rb chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I absolutely adore this to say the least.

On one hand I'm happy that in the show they didn't get together right away because the tension between the two is so fun to watch - but on the other hand I wanted Cappie to make a move so badly !

Anyways the point of my little ramble is that your little fic forms something of a happy medium, I can watch the tension pan out and when I want some resolution, I can read this.

The writing was great, I think you really got a good grasp of Cappie's head at that moment in time and the kiss was all sorts of cute/beautiful.

one little mistake I think you were trying to say her eyes were " Big and brown" not "Bug and brown" but her eyes are quite large so I guess it could work haha.

Anyways well done.
Ana chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I haven't read your other fics so I can't compare, but I thought this was great. Nicely written and not OOC at all in my opinion. I think you did a good job on both of their POVs. And "pointless verbal vomit" made me LOL... excellent line.
Lindsay chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Loved this chapter. Can't wait for the next updaye. Please update soon!
MoonlitClarity chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I liked this a lot, especially how you delve into Cappie and Casey's thoughts. It's entirely sweet. ]

There are a few grammatical errors, like when you write, "he leaned down to rest his forehead to her's..." You don't need that apostrophe in 'her'. Otherwise, nice job with this!

I guess I'm a little rusty with this chapter reviewing thing. I haven't had time to read fanfiction in months (college!).
ice-woman chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
so cute! the ending was perfect.
deewriter19 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I love it! Your story was great. You really captured the feelings between these two. I love Casey and Cappie and I wish he would've gone after her too!

Keep up the good work. :)
Supernaturalchick85 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
love it. I hope Cappie and Casey get together soon this season
cyndll chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I like it. Good job. The first fic for 'The Day After'.
FloraxRose chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
loved it!

I thought that you provided a really interesting take on the scene and the ending was absolutely perfect. when i read that "gotcha!" i quite literally squealed! It was exactly how it should have happened!