Reviews for Last Cross
memo ouji-sama chapter 1 . 4/21
I'm just wondering, does Sasuke loved Naruto all along? I know he said he wanted Naruto since the beginning but it's still different you know? It wasn't said WHY the higher-ups picked Naruto to be Sasuke's guard and I'm hoping for a sequel for my questions, despite the year publication. :)
kroscetish chapter 1 . 4/1
0.0 speechless.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
sorry bt I gotta say dis, u r twisted. why kill them all?
OnnaMienai chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Ummm wow, I absolutely loved this story! For some reason I just love Sasuke being cruel and possessive :) Please keep up the awesome work!
karupin sama chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Wow..that's a whole kind level of mindfuck
Belle'Masque chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Wow. Just WOW.
Historia Thirteen chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This was the best twisted story I ever read. Hands down. Awesome read! :D
RaggingLightningWolf chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
awsome story you really captured sasukes sycopathic nature.
Shiroxcat chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
It's one of the best twisted story which I've read so far. I love the emotions and how everything was part by part keeping forward to revelance. I enjoyed reading from Naruto's POV, it was well written and the way you described crimes was also interesting and unusual. I've weakness for Sasuke's possesiveness, so you did well job with him in your fic, I nearly felt his emotions towards Naruto. Only thing, which I missed in your fanfic is that you could made more psychological part with Naruto's mind, because in the end it's turned out that Sasuke with his powers did a partly job for his feeling, right? You could made more like a psychological and desperate game for Sasuke to make Naruto love him, if he used power on him, then it seems a bit easy for him and in his place I wouldn't enjoy THAT kind of company. I mean it would be cool if Sasuke would desire Naruto for his real feelings, not forced, but maybe I demand too much from insane Sasuke? Beside this I loved your fanfic, it's hard to find so well written twisted story, which gives you chills!
solar serpent chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
scary you really got sasuke's phyco personality down well done.
xXNarutardsXx chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
O.O
xXNarutardXx chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
HOLY CRAP :O that was AMAZING!
nowsigningin chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Three thumbs up!
That was seriously awesome, dude! Everything was really well thought of! I love the plot and everything. The ending was a blast - it totally blew my mind!

I liked it. I really really do!
This my second time reading it and it's as awesome as ever! Good job there, mate! keep it up. :)
Suicide Emo chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I love death note, but this is awesome. Whoohoo! Sasunaru 4ever
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Wow that was a great story; I loved it