Reviews for Crash
bluebear77100 chapter 3 . 5/7/2015
Hi, I recently came across Numb3rs on Netflix and watched the show for the first time. Got through all six seasons quick enough and am now reading posted stories on the show. I wanted to share that I'm a fan of your stories. I love to read about Don's adventures and you sure know how to write them well. One thing, in chapter three you call Troy "Tony" a couple of times. Otherwise, all very good!
MyLifeIsComplete chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
Another well written book. Loved it!
MyLifeIsComplete chapter 7 . 9/3/2010
Don held his tongue during the exchange as the two men talked about him as if he wasn't even present.

I hate it when people do this.
MyLifeIsComplete chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
"You heard him?" Troy snapped, displeased that Don had revealed his name. Don didn't hear the other side of the conversation as the cell had been taken back out of speaker mode. "He's hurting and will hurt even more if you don't start doing as I say. … You got pull, you just proved it. So make them listen, you're the FBI. … Well don't take too long. The cops try anything and you'll hear back from him real quick and you won't like it."

Don's in big trouble now...
MyLifeIsComplete chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
"Tell me about it." Don agreed. If only he'd been a little quicker getting dressed and away from home, maybe if he'd forgone that quick cup of instant coffee he'd sculled before heading out. The stop for fuel had been necessary but the extra time for the instant coffee back home hadn't been. Those extra couple of minutes would have put him past that section of road and he would probably have barely noted the fugitive's headlights as they passed him, nothing more. Dealing with a major homicide scene would be far better than the position he now found himself in.

Love it!
MyLifeIsComplete chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Poor Don.
MyLifeIsComplete chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
I love Don's last words in the chapter here. "Don't do this. Whatever you've done, it isn't worth this." Wonderfully worded.
muchtvs chapter 10 . 10/1/2009
Sorry...I'm a bit late in commenting.

SO happy that you kept Don alive. And you ended it with a Don/Alan interaction which I am always a sucker for. You wrote that scene really well...not at all sappy. Just Don...being Don.."Yep, I got beat up," and Alan trying to be as laid back about it...but you know he's going nuts inside.

Anyway, great job on this. you wrote introspect and danger and action! which is hard to pull off.

I have been reading a lot of Numb3rs fanfic lately and you are definitely an author I appreciate. Keep up the good work.
Potterworm chapter 10 . 9/27/2009
Great story. Well-written, intense, and interesting.
simanis chapter 10 . 9/18/2009
oh yea nicely wrapped up and Don in one piece, well almost.

thanks Aleo.. more from you please. :D
Thesaurusgirl chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
Glad Don is finally safe. Troy got what he had coming and Mitch needed a change of underwear. Great story.
QuickenMyEnd chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
aw, very nice! At least someone was willing to give Don coffee
newgal chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
So is next time going to be a sequel? After all we have a serial killer to catch. LOL

Great job!
montez chapter 10 . 9/14/2009
Really liked this story, I loved how Ian swooped in (literally) and saved the day-I love Ian.

glad Don's finally on the mend, was beginning to wonder.

so what about the serial killer? Is Ian on the case now-hey you could put him in danger-Just a thought.
mavzus chapter 10 . 9/14/2009
Really enjoyed this - thank you very much!