Reviews for Hears the Silence So Loud
Echo Andalice chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
i love yosuke.. and it is a reall good fict :D
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
That was awesome! :D
Allen.Nara chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Yosuke-centric is awesome.
Nice fic!
CrimsonHeresy chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Amazing...I am speechless!
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
...wow. This deserves so many more reviews than it has. I think this is an excellent study of their relationship and it showcases Souji's leader abilities pretty well. I like that this interpretation of Yosuke is so clear and easy to see.
Teacupsheik chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Your writing style is really nice and distinctive, and I hope you write more fics like this. 3
Kamitra chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I don't know whether to say this is a terrifying story to me or not, since I've used music to keep my sanity before as well. As the others have said, Yousuke is very Yousuke - I have admired his sense of logic, no matter how misplaced it may be.

I'm going to bury myself.
Rollingsushi chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Whoa! This had me on the edge of my seat! Sweet fic. You really characterized Yosuke so well. Keep writing cause your style of writing is great!
all-is-revealed chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
D-damn. I've seen some good fics from my time of reading fanfiction, and this-by far-is the best I've read in a while. The way you captured Yosuke was just so perfect. I can actually see his character being like this. I can relate to the portrayal of music as his lifeline-as it's mine as well. You just wrote this so perfectly.

I also loved the inclusion of the music he listens to. I can see him listening to those kind of things. I've always wondered what he listens to when he fights, and I almost feel as if you've hit his passion for music dead on. I hope to see more Souji/Yosuke from you. C: This was simply dazzling.
Syek chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Woah. I was not prepared to be drawn in so deep. But the style, the words, the situation, everything translated into such a personal and gripping embrace. I also found Yosuke to be very...YOSUKE. Which, I really loved since I often find him a little too girly in other fics. Absolutely loved this from start to finish, and -what- a wonderful finish! Needs. To be read. Again. And again. And a- *faves*
Zaxuku chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This story is immensely powerful. I always felt, whilst playing that game, that Yosuke was secretly blocking out the world with those headphones, but no one else could have written it as beautifully as you have. You've shown a different side of his character that is quite definitely there, but that we as the players of the game only get a few glimpses at.

I feel like my soul is just that little bit richer from readying this. So, thankyou.
S. Chensu and Luff chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
This is a really interesting insight to Yosuke, I thought myself the first time I saw him with his headphones on during battles why he'd have them. You've done really well at showing another side of Yosuke and I really enjoyed reading this.
SamJaz chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
What I really liked about this chapter was how you did played Shouji out. Calm, calculating, caring yet threatening at the same time. not bad.
Yukai yami chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I like this! I like this! I really really like this! (continues singing)

I am very very VERY glad this is the first Persona 4 fanfiction I've read so far. You are VERY talented. Yosuke was in character the whole time, and this answers the question: Why DOES he wear his headphones in battle all the time? The YosukexSouji relationship there felt like a rank 10 social link, but that's just me. And the friendship bond could be felt between them. Yosuke doesn't want to let Souji down, but he can't help but be scared w/o his headphones and basically breaks to a point where Re patra doesn't even help the situation. And i liked his options for music in this fic, it feels like Yosuke would be a metalhead, and a music-addict. It was just perfect. I expect great things from you in the future!

Keep it up!
Legal Assasin chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
A very interesting story...I hope to see more in the future.

No pressure intended!