Reviews for The Garden
catko chapter 7 . 12/18/2009
Awesome view of Hell; kind of like a weird Disneyland. I like how the whole thing plays out as a bad dream-in fact, it makes me think of Beetlejuice, or some other scary/funny rendition. You really got Dad's voice perfectly, here. I could just picture him saying those things.
Peya Luna chapter 7 . 12/17/2009
ok, that conversation truly set new standards for awkwardness...now i want to see what 'little errand' is so important that the Devil dragged sammy to hell for it - though im betting its not THAT important but just another mindgame of yours truly. he just loves to see sam all scaredflustered!
LAZYPenultimate failure chapter 7 . 12/15/2009
Yay! Update! I'm glad this fic is still going so I can still get my reaper fix...I miss the show T-T Anyways, this was a great chapter. The dynamic between Sam and his "father" was perfect. And you beautifully summed up the entire show in one sentence: "Sam's life is weird."
Peya Luna chapter 6 . 10/21/2009
so gladys DOES have a private life? now, thats more scary than lost souls screaming the chips-commercial!
thepenultimatefailure chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
Yay for updates! Great chapter, I think the Hell Ride's theme song should have been "It's a Small World", although maybe Satan just likes cookies...anyway, you always keep things interesting, thanks for writing this story, keep up the good work _
Peya Luna chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
i dont know which expression i like more - the 'puppy-roadkill-stew' or this is just(!) the 'disney-world-version of hell' for the tourists. LOLOL
Thepenultimatefailure is lazy chapter 5 . 10/1/2009
Yay, update! And it looks like Sam is going to hell...too bad o_o

I like where this story is going, you've been pacing events really well, and everyone is IC, thank you for writing this, keep up the awesome work _
catko chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
I love the detail you put into the dialog, description and actions! Let's see, references to...stripper clowns but also Insane Clown Posse? The Star Wars kid on Youtube? And Sam the pumpkin. Nice.
catko chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Love the Hell coffee. I want to see more details about Hell stuff! I ditto the other reviewers-can't wait to see what happens next. You do a great job of capturing the voices and personalities of our favorite characters...
Peya Luna chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
ROFLMAO! my stomach hurts...more, please!
thepenultimatefailure chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
Yay update! Not much action, but Sam's pumpkin suit was mentioned...now all we need is a monkey dance...
thepenultimatefailure chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
Yay reaper fic! This show dosen't get anywhere near the love it deserves. I love this show, I was miserable when I found out it was canceled, so many unanswered questions...Anyway I really enjoyed your story, thankyou for writing it, I hope you get the chance to update soon, I can't wait to read what happens next _