Reviews for My Last Duchess
black'nwhitepanda chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
That was a poetic one-shot! :)
cutiepiegirlie chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This is AMAZING! I truly feel in love with it.
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This is kind of really twisted in a way but so damn interesting.
kumikoX3chan chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
this is beautiful this has always inspired me "poetry is not a bunch of amusing rhyming words but like a painting where the artist is the writer he uses words as his paints and paper as his canvas."
AlbertaxRose chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Wow O.O amazing! Keep the good work up!
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
This is so beautiful!

Sasuke is a total pimp on this one

So sad...
Sugar-Sweet Sakura chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
it was ok i like it!
rain-of-the-soul chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
thatwas aa verry sad and yey beatifly original piece of work. i hopw you never go back to this idea because it would ruionthe beautiy that you have created for all of us to read. its wonderfull adn a verry refreshng change to the stories that end with a happily ever after. in one chapter/story you have been able to paint a picture and create a whole new plot in perfecvt clarity.

write more! you ahve talent!

~soulless~
KennyFinnster chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
this story was really good kind of like a poem if you was mysterious and attracting at the same time.I liked it.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Dude, Sasuke plays Old European Duke well...Including the damn assholeness...I still don't like it when he's depicted as a cheating asshole, but still, it was VERY poetic.
Willow chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
As an English major with a passion for poetry, I have to say that I LOVED it! Excellent work, seriously. You did a great job.
nassima123 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009

!(-KinkyK)
Cherry-Midnight chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
wow 0.0...that was...tragic...but i liked it! D
kattylin chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
aww-oh. ohmygod O_O YOU FREAKIN KILLED HER! EH! O_O i miss these kinds of fics :) and for that, i love love love this :) make another one! i love this kind of writing style :D hopefully, you'll decide to make others like this :)