Reviews for Guilts and Faults
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
*weeps quietly* This was so sad, angst-ridden, and the conclusion was perfect. I feel so bad for Palmer, for enduing as much emotional pain- much like Dawn's physical pain. It's so...lovely how they parallel each other.

Fantastic work right here.
Kerushi-Nee-Chan chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Wow! Amazing job, I loved it so much! I thought it was wonderfully written and i loved the angst. Great job, you should do more work with Dawn & Palmer! c:
AccessBlade chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I loved this. Poor Dawn, and poor Palmer. How in the world is it his fault that his Dragonite couldn't stop itself in time once it was performing a powerful dive bomb attack? It certainly isn't the pokemon's fault either.

But then again, people don't make good judgment when someone they care about dearly is hurt.

I hope Dawn's mother one day forgives Palmer. And I'm sure that wherever Dawn's dad is, he wouldn't hold it against his friend.

Definitely worth faving.
Unknown Souldreamer chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
That...was beautiful. Emotional, too. I never heard of this pairing (no matter how slightly it was mentioned in the story) but I seem to like it.

One thing is bothering me, however, in the beginning of the story it mentions Barry, then in the end it's changed to Pearl. Are you referring to different people by any chance?

This made my day. Thanks. )

U.S.