Reviews for Wild Animals
ducky mikey chapter 44 . 2/12/2014
Awesome story :D
I nearly cried at the end :')
Pistachio lover chapter 44 . 1/1/2014
This story...is no doubt the best I've EVER read. You are truly gifted in every sense of the word, the story was incredible. I found myself getting caught up in characters emotions myself! It takes true talent to do that to a reader. You are an inspiration.
Chelia24 chapter 44 . 12/8/2013
This was such a great story! All of the characters were very in character, and that allows you to be able to hear their voices. Please make more stories that include Usagi and Jotaro!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
I'm loving mikey this so funny
peacelovegayness chapter 44 . 4/4/2013
i loved the story i cried a little when mikey stopped breathing my heart dropped but when he was ok again i felt alot better i loved every bit of the story though.
RedAstronaut chapter 44 . 3/9/2013
Woosh. Tears in my eyes.
I managed to read thia whole story in two days between classes, homework, and social events. I do not hesitate to say that your stories have kept me on the edge of my seat and in a constant emotional whirlwind far more than many of the published novels (and classics, even) that I have read lately. Thank you for making such a fantastically crafted story. :,D
Girlz312 chapter 23 . 12/28/2012
Ok now I'm in love with chapter 22 and 23! 3 it! XD Your amazing at this! XD
Girlz312 chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
I 3 this story SOO much! XD
Girlz312 chapter 16 . 12/28/2012
So happy :) Finally know the kids ok, and what he looks like :) Awsome chapter!
Girlz312 chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
Love the cat part! XD lolz! XD I love how you make it sad and then add that bit of humor! XD You were born to be an author! XD
Girlz312 chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
Love how Splinter scared the shell outta Leo, its funny how he does that. :) 3 the story! XD
Girlz312 chapter 13 . 12/28/2012
I love the 'Damn him.' part! Keeps making me laugh! XD lolz! XD
Girlz312 chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
I think every chapters perfect. I know which charactors point of few by the first line. I just want to keep reading all day. Etc. I love it and think its perfect :3 Although I don't look at bad things and just completley turn them out without noticing, although thats rare. I still think its perfect! I love how Usagi had been there and apologised, makes me, as the reader, to keep reading. :)
Girlz312 chapter 11 . 12/28/2012