Reviews for Wild Animals
Flamekaat chapter 44 . 7/3
This whole epic of adventure amazed me. It's filled my down time gloriously and brightens up my lately dark feelings and mind-scape. Happy endings are what I need right now. Thanks very much.
FFX2player chapter 32 . 10/7/2015
And now I've seen more Bishop, this bs he spews here makes so much more sense. Jackass.
FFX2player chapter 27 . 10/6/2015
All hail Usagi, feudal samurai techno-wizard!
FFX2player chapter 14 . 10/5/2015
Ahh Leo. In the dictionary next to the word self-sacrifice, I swear there's a picture of him.
FFX2player chapter 7 . 10/4/2015
Annndddd NOW Usagi in jeans is finally worthy of me cracking up instead of just grinning. Only Mikey would dare.
FFX2player chapter 44 . 8/22/2015
Ahh, and now to put down some thoughts on this amazing piece of literature you've written.

First, I would like to say that I love how you write, especially how you write character, drama, and their interactions with it. You have this amazing way of writing things so that everything is neatly wrapped up and there are no holes, yet nothing is over analyzed. It's a very fine balance and it's great how you do it because I WANT to re-read your stories, just so I can analyze them again. I as the reader do my own over analyzing, allowing for fresh perspectives from time to time, rather than having the writer hand it to me on a silver platter. It's so fun to read. And there's no over drama to the point of angst or emo either!

Also, you do great family fluff. You do great fluff in general, with a masterly handling of the characters that keeps them IC and yet allows them to grow. I can always believe the character would do and say exactly what you write them doing and saying. I've noticed in R&C fan fiction you write as well.

Now to this story. I'd like to take this opportunity to point out the cliff hanger where Raph yells out the Mikey wasn't breathing and point my finger in your face and say "You, are an EVIL person."

That out of the way, you did a nice job of keeping me guessing. Of course I knew Tibalt had screwed with Mikey's head. And of course I knew he needed to talk about it before it would get better. But you did such a nice job of keeping me in the dark.

Also, fun fact, I had not watched enough of TMNT before starting this to fully appreciate Leo and Raph's freak out when Mikey came home. Ironically enough, as I watched the 2003 series more and went back to that scene, it's impact increased, but it was actually pretty good when I first read it. I could sense the special rage that only comes from seeing a family member do something stupid that gets them hurt(I have kids, I know this sensation farrrrrr too well. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've pulled a few Raph blow ups and at least several Leo lectures in my life already!)Of course, now that I've seen more of the series I know this is kind of a specialty of Mikey's, so I understand it more. Still, even without total context the scene still played out fairly accurately.

Love that Raph got to be the one to get Mikey to open up. Did it well, did it without going OOC, and just overall made me a happy fluff-loving person.

Mikey's near death, just...awesome. Totally had me going there, I practically cried, and loved EVERY MOMENT of it.
FFX2player chapter 13 . 8/19/2015
Brotherly bonding fluffiness! Love it!
FFX2player chapter 10 . 8/19/2015
Adorable Mikey is Adorable. This is why he's my favorite.
XinterestingX chapter 36 . 5/24/2015
Wait, wait, wait! "Darck chamber under an old mansion" tibalt is that evil comet freak thingy?!
XinterestingX chapter 29 . 5/23/2015
I am so proud of my dear turtles
This really was a good chapter
XinterestingX chapter 4 . 5/9/2015
;_;
ducky mikey chapter 44 . 2/12/2014
Awesome story :D
I nearly cried at the end :')
Pistachio lover chapter 44 . 1/1/2014
This story...is no doubt the best I've EVER read. You are truly gifted in every sense of the word, the story was incredible. I found myself getting caught up in characters emotions myself! It takes true talent to do that to a reader. You are an inspiration.
Chelia24 chapter 44 . 12/8/2013
This was such a great story! All of the characters were very in character, and that allows you to be able to hear their voices. Please make more stories that include Usagi and Jotaro!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
I'm loving mikey this so funny