Reviews for Return
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
does nina know that the wolves turned tasha into a wolf Anima ?
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
awesome start!
ActonBlack chapter 20 . 4/29/2011
Dude! Where'd you go? Lol Hope your doing good that flooding in Austrialia Last year made me think of yah haha! Dont forget about this story!
Frontline chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
I just finished reading Chapter 6 and I loved it!

A wonderfully original and compelling story.

A little confusing, as the two stories could seem more separate, but it flows along nicely.

I think that Tasha is a well-thought out character.

Koya'cyi

Frontline
Karasu-Kyra98 chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
Cool.
Karasu-Kyra98 chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
This is pure gold. Keep writing, 'kay?
ActonBlack chapter 18 . 9/3/2010
You had to get rid or Dannyl? Dx Lol anyways nice chapter wish it was longer but I can't always have my way. I found my notebook with my story in it I just have to type them. Anyways thanks for the chapter and for getting rid of some of the characters for us now it's easier to understand. I sure it's easier on your end of the process to.
AnimeWritr chapter 17 . 9/2/2010
Anyways NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE :D

Okay so in this chapter it was a little confusing, next you should switch it up instead of adding characters you should subtract one. Or you could finally let Fernando Kiss Tash or let Dannyl and Rain have chemistry. Sorry I'm full of ideas right now its about time to look for the notebook with all my chapters in it. Take a look at my stories in about 4 or 5 weeks please :D
AnimeWritr chapter 16 . 9/2/2010
I'm too lazy to login in but... Anyways great chapters so far and congrats on wining that compatition. I'll submit a better review next chapter...
Sylwia Kiley chapter 16 . 7/13/2010
awsome!
Lolita chapter 11 . 6/23/2010
It's weird seeing Senri talk so much. but the rest is good. I would like to see Amber gain a Anima
ActonBlack chapter 17 . 6/16/2010
Yeah this was the one who asked for the cliffies :D. Anyways nice chapter even thought I can see that you are having troubles balancing all the characters. I can't wait to see the thing about the fox. I'm confused and I want to know what happens next! :P
ActonBlack chapter 15 . 5/27/2010
HURRY PLEASE YOU KNOW I AM A BIG FAN RIGHT! Nice chapters by the way, I'm working on practicing writing before I continue writing and thank you for the advice :D.
ActonBlack chapter 14 . 5/27/2010
OMG OMG OMG srry - More More More :D
Queenie13 chapter 13 . 5/3/2010
This is a really imaginitive continuation and interpretation of your previous stories, as well as the manga itself. I love the idea of the Anima being able to communicate with their hosts. I hope we get to see Cooro, Husky and Nana soon :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »