Reviews for The Writers Must Be Crazy
MinionsOfTheNachoArmyUnite chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Oh come ON! You give us two awesome chapters and then nothing for more than a year? That hurts, man, actually hurts.

I mean, this was really, really good. One of the best comedy stories for DN I've seen in a while, as most take it over the top while playing things in this completely seriously. It took the classic cliches and spun them in a new and hilarious way. Yeah, it broke down the fourth wall quite a bit, so what? Usually I wouldn't say that, but I'll make an exception when it actually works, and in this case, it did. Beautifully.

So, here's hoping you continue this some day, because this was entirely too short and stopped in a place in which a story never should. But, you know, it's still great as it stands.
shrieking minties 51 chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
GENIUS! Every other line had me giggling aloud. (I've irritated the entire household XD)- but my point is: you are made of WIN, of the epic variety.

This fic is not only hilarious, but quite observant of the characters, and their fandom counterparts! Nice work.
Chibi Kitty Sama chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
Awesome, totally awesome!

Faved
peoplegrowandchange chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
*sigh* Awesome... -w- Have I told you I love this fic? XD I don't know where Near's monologue came from, but it's hilarious. Great chapter!
sakuragawa chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
this storylove

I lol'd the entire way through. I also happen to love The Hobbit and LOTR... heheh i think a standoff with Smaug would be pretty awesome.

Ooh! Junior Mints! D
ellan54 chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Man, this is so random. Can't wait to see what happens next.
King Meliodas chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
B totally cracked me up in this one. Like, every line of his was hilarious in some way. XD Well, you're certainly keeping it up. I don't know what errors you were talking about, I didn't see any in this one. Though it might have been because I was laughing and wondering about hospital storage rooms...

Also, busted! I KNOW that rant! (Near's rant, I mean.) It's from that One Ring To Rule Them All parody, isn't it? I'm on to you... And on that note, it was hilarious to imagine Near saying all of that in a fast, high-pitched voice. XD Very nice use of rant, I must say.

Very well done! Hilarious! Keep it up! I'll take a Junior Mint, as long as you don't try to give me a banana. They're good for ONE day... (-Cheesier Seinfeld reference)
peoplegrowandchange chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
That... was amazing. xD All those other ones I get, but a dragon? What's with the dragon? XDD

I love it! I can't wait to see what happens next!
King Meliodas chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Funny, I usually hate crackfics or parodies, but yours is so well done that I actually liked it! XD Really hilarious.
Sparkly Emerald chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
lol! This is so funny. Thank you so much for giving me something funny to read that wasn't stupid funny. It's been a while since I found a parody worth reading. Thanks for the laughs!
river-moonlight chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Gosh, I should be studying right now... but this fic just totally grabbed my attention. XD Lol. Epic crack so far. It just made my day! :D
sakuragawa chapter 1 . 9/2/2009