Reviews for Eyes
Abby chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
it was great
An0n chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Actually Robin's eyes ARE blue :) The boy wonder has blue eyes even in the comic books. So what I am saying is she didn't make it up, Robin has blue eyes.
cutecookie7 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
awww! cute!
tyshaun chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Nice
SanityNotFound chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Wow, you are very talented. :)
Charlie chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I really liked this, but I wish that you made Robin just a little bit hesitant, or a bit unwilling to show anyone his mask so easily at first. It seemed it was all a bit too easy for him to instantly show such a private part of himself to Starfire, despite it was Starfire. Yeahhhh, basically what I'm saying is I like angst, and I wish there was more angst, hahaha. Otherwise, really good.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Yeah, the quirks and idiosyncrasies of Starfire's speech patterns can be a little hard to reproduce faithfully. You did pretty well, though I think you left a word out in her penultimate sentence. Did you mean, "Oh, I have the love FOR you too Robin!"?

Cute story. Liked it.
anamariaa71 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
How love?!:-*
AC chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG WHAT EPISODE IS THIS. I MUST WATCH IT. PLEASE TELL ME PPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS SSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
! loved it
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Aw! ADORBALE!
Cupcakes11 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This makes me started to like Robin/Starfire more. Great job, whatever your name is!
asdfghjkl121 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Awwww!(:
Sparkly Blue chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Loved it! I wish they made one last final espisode where something like this happens between Starfire and Robin! Wouldn't that be awesome! xD
animegirl9894 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
i wish i had a pic so i could actually c wat his eyes looked like! ya'know the kind of eyes he has i cant picture it!